Atsushi..

2 weeks has gone by and atsushi still hasn't woke up. It made dazai worry more and he grabbed his hand "Atsushi...If you can hear me.....please wake up.." Tears started falling down on dazai's cheeks but he also wondered what is taking so long to get the results from Yosano. Then he thought about trying to see if he can find Yosano so he decieded to fix himself up to make it look like he wasn't crying then got up from his seat and before he left the room, he looked at the sleeping white haired male one last time and mumbled "Please get better atsushi..." Then left.

After awhile, what felt like hours he finally found Yosano. "Ah dazai I was going to look for you to show you the results also sorry for taking long but something didn't make sense tho...." Dazai then look confused and asked "What do you mean something didn't make sense?" Yosano looked at the papers she was holding then looked at dazai "How should I explain this....So nothing was wrong with atsushi but in the X-ray photos there is something in his chest but it goes away then comes back but his lungs are kinda like bruised some how" Dazai looks at the floor and mumbles loud enough to where Yosano could hear "So it goes away but comes back and he's bruised on his chest...That doesn't makes sense that could be anything" Yosano nods her head to agree "Exactly so I am gonna have to ask the president to move atsushi to live with you so you can keep a close eye on him but if something happens please let me know" Dazai then sighs "Okay...." Then went back to atsushi's room.

>Atsushi's POV<
As I open my eyes a very bright light hit my eyes, it was very blurry but as soon as my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw dazai "good morning sunshine~" he said as he winked I turned to the window next to my bed blushing but also feeling the urge to cough and my throat was very dry.

<>Next morning<>

Author's POV
As atsushi was released from the hospital he went straight home but until he reached his door and unlocked it, all of his things was gone then dazai put his hand on atsushi's shoulder and startled him "Hello atsushi-kun! Sorry if I startled you but I came to tell you that you are moving in my apartment! Isn't that exciting Atsushi-kun!!!" Atsushi turned to dazai with a look that wasn't impressed "I am?" Dazai started to pout and pretended to cry "Waaaa!! Atsushi-kun isn't happy to be my roommate!" Atsushi then jumped and thought of what he did was rude "Ah! Dazai-san, you got the wrong idea!!! I-I am really excited to be you roommate!!" Dazai started wiping his fake tears away and smiled "Thats good to hear, welp let's go home!!" Atsushi smiled and followed dazai.

"This is going to be alright....right?"

~💖~

Word count: 523 (I think this was the longest chapter I made ;-;)
Published: 4/7/2021