Chapter 23:Last Day Together & Goodbyes

Hope y'all like it!
Vote & Comment!!!

Alexa P.O.V

Why did Friday have to come by so fast! We're in our 5th period class. 2 more classes to go til we get out of school. I'm gonna miss Rocky a lot. I already gave him my letter and he gave me mine. It was so sweet and it showed a lot of love from him.

Rocky P.O.V

I wish it was Monday. Today is our last day. I can't believe I have to leave Alexa with all these liars. She gave me a letter and she showed a lot of love in the letter. I'll miss Alexa so much.

Rydel P.O.V

I'm in math class with Ratliff. We sit next to each other. We're holding hands. Alexa,Savannah, and Ratliff doesn't know it's me and my brothers last day today. I gave Ratliff the letter I wrote. And he gave me a letter he wrote. It showed a lot of love.

Ratliff P.O.V

I love Rydel so much. We're holding hands right now. We have most of our classes together. We sit next to each other. We've been holding hands all week in everyclass together. Her letter showed so much love.
Savannah P.O.V

I sit next to Ryland. We're holding hands. We've been doing that all week. This is my last day with Ryland. His letter showed so much love. I love him so much.

Ryland P.O.V

I'm holding holds with Savannah. I'm really gonna miss her. I feel like she's my world. Like the air I breath, the girl that helps me live. When she gave me that letter, it showed how much she loves me.

~2 hours later~

Rocky P.O.V

The bell just rang. It's time to go home. I can't believe it. My last day with Alexa is now over. Since my mom told me, my brothers, and sister not to ride the bus home, we had to wait til she arrived at the school. After a few minutes she arrives. I hug Alexa for a long time. Ryland hugs Savannah for a long time. Ratliff hugs Rydel for a long time. "I love you Rocky"Alexa says. "I love you too Alexa"I say. She smiles and I kiss her.

Ryland P.O.V

"I love you"I say to Savannah. "I love you too RyRy"she says. I kiss her and she smiles.

Ratliff P.O.V

"I love you Ratliff never forget that"Rydel says. "I love you too Rydel never forget that"I say. She smiles and kisses me.

Vote & Comment!!!