Hoodlum's Execution

"We are almost there...." a heavy breath rushed into Hoodlum ."Steady...steady..steady now ".

"Hoodlum i am fine " Brawler stated."Um no you are not !"Hoodlum tried not to panic."You are leaking life energy out right now only being slowed down ..,"Dont you get it ?

"Yes I understand " Brawler chuckled. Hoodlum rolled his eyes " okay then ".They walked very slowly through the town noticing a croeed of angry people left and right.
"Well shit .." Hoodlum noticed his eyes wide open then went down again."What the fuck ?"
"Cool fighting " Brawler smiled "dont you think about it Brawler ..." Hoodlum grunted.
One of the men looked at them "hey are you an akudama? " he asked with a broken glass bottle.

"Why does it matter ? " Hoodlum question. He watched him waving the broken class. While Hoodlum was questionable the large men next to him was undeniable Brawler. Hoodlum noticed a first aid kit next to the man ."Can I please use it my friend needs it " Hoodlum reached out.
The man reactted by slashing Hoodlum in the shoulder "there no way im hell im helping an akudama scum.
Blood boiled within Hoodlum body.

"Die akudama scu-slice"

The man fell down down his slower leg missing. He fell face first on the hard concrete. "Killing people is not so something I take kindly to but I will if you dont do what I say ...."Hoodlum dragged the man into a nearby dark alley with Hoodlums help.

The hooded warriors punched and kick the defense jerk."Stop fighting" He punched cutting own arms in the process."Why should I deal with you monsters ! You cut off my leg !"

"Shut up! " Hoodlum took the man's jacket ,and aid off ."Take this !" Hoodlum grabbed a jell filled bottle .Brawler look at the instructions of this medicine. He open up his old wound still pouring out blood. Normally if a human bled out that long they would die but however Brawler is built different .His above human abilities kept him alive this long much to Hoodlum and hell even his own surprise."let me help ..." Hoodlum took the jell like fluid and poured it all over the wound. The blood and flesh soaked up to the point were it healed. However he bares a large scar."Awesome ..."Hoodlum blushed bandaging it up just in case. "We are in this together dont forget that "Brawler smiled.

"Hello I'm bleeding here " the man yelled. Hoodlum smile fell taking handful of the gel and lightly plot it to the ground."Tell anyone and you are dead " Hoodlum and Brawler walked away .Hoodlum hid his sabor in his pocket finally putting a shirt on.

"Brawler you are gonna need this..."The smaller one put the face mask on the giant."The face mask covered brawler face from nose to chin similar to one of the masters. The color was red with a small skull sign near there face. The skull was very similar to one of his hair braid."What do you think ?" Brawler asked. "I think you look ...." Hoodlum tried to find the words to describe it "fucking awesome ".

"Thanks bro !" Brawler gave Hoodlum a noogie "wait stop you are messing up my hair ! ".Brawler ignore Hoodlum and kept doing it " disguise Hoodlum disguise ".When Brawler was done Hoodlum hair looked a mess. Brawer put on the coat it was a little bit small on him and quiet tight fitting but enough to cover him."A jacket within jacket " Hoodlum smiled."What a dork " ."Im a what ..." Brawler paused."A ...." Hoodlum kept blushing. "Bro do you have a medical problem you are turn red around me a lot ? Hoodlum rubbed his hand on Hoodlum cheek.

"Its called allergies " Hoodlum moved his hand away "we gotta go ...."

They continued walking passing protesters

"Hoodlum I'm hungry " Brawler stomach growed.

"Well we have to go somewhere for food ? But we have to stay away from the executioners and robots to ".

Smoke filled the air as screaming can heard echoing throughout the area. Executioners crawled through slicing civilians as if they were chopped liver. Hoodlum felt very dizzy as the smell of human blood hut his nose."We will be find " Brawler mentioned "ive seen worse ".Both men kept walking around trying to done the crowded streets. "Hey you there !" One of the extuctuners yelled out.

It was a lone women with blonde hair .The blonde waved the blade at the akudamers ."Wait we are civilians! " Hoodlum claimed."We gave been given permission to kille them " She showed off her badge." Time to die " she run towards Hoodlum.

Hoodlum clashed the blade on time "leave me the fuck alone !" He yelled out "we didn't do shit !

The blade barley missed Hoodlum face only slicing his glasses off .She tried slicing him again but it hit his blade. Another slice barley missing his hair. Hoodlum manage to doge the blade .

Brawler grabbed the executioners leg and threw her in the air and kicked her in the wall .Blood leaked out of her head and Hoodlum wasted no time and slashed her head off.

"Shit ! " he screamed seeing his first murder "fuck fuck fuckity fuck !" He panicked. Brawler smirked but was a little bit shocked though "I didn't think you had it in you I guess you don't call it 500 million years for nothing " he winked.

"Well she was an exectioner.?.so it was justifiable " he became breathless

"What ever helps you sleep at night bro.." Brawler patted him hard. Hoodlum inspected the headless body "Brawler I need you to guard me I have an idea "

Since the streets were so crowded with mayhem and murder it wasn't hard.

"What do you think " Hoodlum stood there without glasses on an executioners uniform this time with two blades near each side and a badge.

Brawler covered the hood over his head genius .

They went through a few crowed followed by being yelled at and being called "murders" or even being threatened with bodily harm.

"Now there has got to be a hotel some where oh there it is " he pointed at the 7 star hotel.

Brawler knodded "so we are going into a hotel together? "?

"Well yeah we done it before " Hoodlum smiled

"Ya think we can get food there ?"

"Yes "

"Drinking contest ? " Brawler laughed.

"Brawler I may not look like it but I can hold my liquor and my wine "Hoodlum brag .

"I call bullshit on that " Brawler rolled his eyes "but I wouldn't mine having a night of fun with you bro" Brawler have him a hug.

Hoodlum ignored him trying not to bleed through his nose "we will have fun later right now we gotta stay alive then after that i will ravage and cover your body in bruises I will give you the f word".

"The f word " you mean ?"

They soon got to the room "you know exactly what I mean brawler " Hoodlum blushed "I've been wanting to do this for so long".

"I know " Brawler knodded "I feel the same way to " he smacked him with a pillow

Pillow fight !

"Wait brawler thats not what I meant..."

"Too late "Brawler hit him again

Smack smack smack smack

A huge explosion accured near the area catching them both off guard

As they looked through the window looking at the red thick smoke.