Final Count Down

Master looked over twords Cutthroat who was about to stab him. He doged and punched him in the face.

"This is your fault ! I lost my job ! " Master spat out jumping twords Cutthroat

"Follow me! " Cutthroat flipped tword the police station.

"I see you charged your hair style. " Pupil punched swindler in the face. Swindler spit out blood "You are the reason my brothers are dead ! " She shot back kicking her on the stomach "I won't leave until I have 3 dead bodies under my belt " She growld.

Hoodlum ran with fighter sqeezing her wrist very tight.

The entire street was a full blown blood bath littered with dead bodies. Hoodlum quicly covered her eyes "Dont look we are almost there.

Crack

Hoodlum now felt intense pain in his hand as blood poured out.

"Shit I miss " Couier aimed for the head."Its me Hoodlum " Hoodlum his face now covered and even more blood .

"Hoodlum? Why are you wearing that uniform.

"I dont have time for this im looking for bro now are you gonna help or not ?" Hoodlum spat out.

Beep beep beep

"Im very close to him " He stepped in a pile of blood "gross ".

They got closer to a near dark alley .

"Let me out bitch ! " Brawler had a collar around his neck smashing on to the thin glass."Dont you dare touch him ! "

"Shut up oaf !" Doctor shocks with the shock color.

"When this is over you will never see me again and since I couldn't bleed you to death ill have to drown you "She pulled the lever releasing water in the tank and walking away "have fun drowing " she high healed herself out carrying out brother.

"Bitch ! Brawler yelled out.

One dropped caused intense pain in his neck burning the skin.

Unknown location

Hacker woke up from his intense hacking.He looked at the clock " I wonder what everyone is up to " he questioned typing in his computer.

One of his robotic dogs alarmed him in distressed.

"What is it boy " he petted .

The dog revealed a hologram of all the akudamers on danger

Hacker sighed "all hell breaks loose".

He jumped out of the window "time to start helping ".

Slice Slice slice

The sound of blades and knives clashing echoed throughout the streets forcing every one to stop what they are doing.

"Give in " Cutthroat almost slashed Master neck.

They both jumped on the air still battling it out "never I rather die " Master spat out.

"Die for an organization that causes hundreds if not thousands of causuties every single fucking year for the last 10 years ?"

Clash

"Or is it the same one that betrayed you ? Huh Master "

Clash

"Shut the hell up before I take out your other eye !"

Sllllllllllossssss

"Then do it coward ! "

Both Swindler and Pupil kept fighting