Takes 2 to kill

Swindler felt dizzy falling through the muddy heap on the ground."Sister...where is sister !".Sister woke up inside the ship breathing very heavily. The alien like creature starting feeling blood all over her face."you... are ...safe " Cutthroat stammered. "Cutthroat..." Sister noticed Cutthroat covered himself over her trying to keep her from being crushed."Im ..sorry for stabbing your brother " he sighed throwing here away from him causing him to fall on the ground.

Swinder came just in time "Cutthroat what happened! "

"I tried to save her " he gasp trying not to choke on his own blood then getting off " I'll be fine thanks..".

"Cutthroat.." Swindler breath is now held back .She walked up to him and for the first time hugging ."I told you protect you " He hugged her back "but you gave your own eye out.,.for me .."

Flash

Cutthroat covered her

Slice

A few drops of blood hit is face.

I now will forever see red

Red is the most beautiful color in the world

But not as beautiful as my angel

Swinder

Stab

Cutthroat killed the executioner in the heart without a second thought.

"Cutthroat! " Swindler screamed.

"I'll be fine " Cutthroat threw another one at another executioner instantly killing them.

He looked at doctor and the "boss"

So this is how it ends ...son of a bitch

Despite his injuries Cutthroat manage to kill 10 more people before a bright light showed through aiding there escape.

He even grabbed a light sabor just in case.

Flash ends

Cutthroat and and the rest moved twords Kanazi .Lightly playing with the hot blade torched his skin.

"Cutthroat please be careful " Sister added tugging the white cloth on his shoulder. "I will my dear " .

More blood poured out of his wound but it didn't bother him."There probably no point of going there since we are wanted criminals " he mentioned. "Makes sense after all that I wouldn't be surprise since the executioners are on our ass" Swindler stretched her body.

"Might as well find a place to sleep " Cutthroat rubbed his eye.

"We can't we have to find brother remember our mission? " Sister stated.

"Ok fine " Cutthroat continued.

"I dont know how much time but we gotta get there quick " Swindler dusted herself. They found an old shack."Lets eat first " Cutthroat stomach started growing.

They walked around the shack then went in it."Looks like an experimentation plant " Swindler stated."Yeah it does look kinda familiar " Cutthroat rubbed his bloody eye "i use to hang out here after killing executioners ".

"Why did you kill so many? " Swindler asked."Its cause there scum" Cutthroat retorted."Food ! " Sister went to the other room .

"Ahhh" a huge scream rang throughout the small abandoned shack.

"Sister " Swindler panicked now running twords the where the sound was made.

Courier stood outside away from the shack looking at the small bag that brother left for him.