Red halo

Swindler laid down in the hotel bed."i wonder were my brother went "she wondered feeling the sift white pillow. She looked at Cutthroat his red sharp eyes noticing white snowflakes.

"You thinking about something? " He asked cutting his eyes twords Swindler ."I have so many questions about you " she wondered.

"Well ask away the night still young ! "Cutthroat twirled his knife .

"Why did you kill so many people, why did you let the executioners "join " out team, why are you so obsessed with red ? and last but not least Do you know Master well you seem to old some resentment twords him".

"Well my dear these are simple but complicated answers.

He sighed a bit."Now ..."

"You heard that I killed 1 thousand people right ? Well that is true but there more to the story that meets the eye ".

"I have a hard time believing that 1 thousand innocent people! " Swindler shook her head.

"Nope " Cutthroat shook his head "not a single one of them were innocent infact what they don't tell you is that they were executioners ".

"All 1 thousand people? " Swindler shook her head.

"The executioners have been at me for since I was 17 " Cutthroat knodded "I never killed any innocent civilians " he shrugged "all out of self defense ".

"Alright then... "Swindler looked a bit perplexed as if she wanted to keep asking but didn't know how ,"Why they cane at me ? Well boss wanted me to join them a long time ago she thought she could raise me to be a special warrier but I was not cut out for it so she replaced me and put me on a mental asylum .For a long time I was in a dark group with nothing bit red.

"Really " Swindler eyes widen

"Im not a liar !" Cutthroat stated "for years I was put in that cold red cell possibly never seeing the light if day my skin turned very pale and I became better at my vibrations being forced to find food in the dark.

Me and Master have quiet a history together during those 10 years he and boss never stopped looking for me it was weird as hell.

"The only reason I manage to escape was for that one executioner that pitted me letting me go .

"Took a while to live but the fight was always in me " Cutthroat smiled "and thats my story "

Swindler yawned "really? "She rubbed her eyes .

"I was once normal to Swindler but Society had a different story Brawler grandfather was the most feared gangster in Japan pretty much making Brawlerhimself the most feared now , Courier an orphan, Hoodlum a lying but impressive hood rat ,Doctor a traitorous bitch who tried to kill you ,Brither and Sister were victims of failed system and you Swindler are a con artist i mean tricking everyone into believing you are not an ordinary person "Cutthroat laughed .

"How did you know ..." It was to obvious " Cutthroat cut her off "despite that you are no different from me"

He took a small blade and slice his finger dripping it "we are no different we both have blood on our hands from self defense we both are willing to protect the ones ".

"You were so ichy just waiting to kill Pupil and the doctor and Master weren't you Your blood was boiling because you thought that they killed Hoodlum and Brawler the closest thing you had to a sibling " Cutthroat whispered. "Am I correct ".

"Stop reading my mind !" Swindler spat out "you know nothing about me " .

"Your right ...I dont ..." Cutthroat got closer "any more questions ? "