10 years later

Fighter woke up from her bed rubberized her eyes.

She got of her bed opening the door

It has been 10 years since the incident that had changed her life forever un suprisingly she is no longer a little girl anymore.

She grabbed her "hover scooter " and zoomed out the window.

"Yo fighter were the hell are you going ?" Hoodlum came out "you know you are not allowed to use it through windows come over here !".

"Sorry dad " She rolled her eyes .

Brawler ran out the door "come on its time for our daily work out at the part " he laid a photo of his grandfather and a scented candle in the house.

Neither Hoodlum or Brawler had aged much .Brawler wore a black tang top and his hair is worn back kinda like his teenage years."Lets go ! " he ran twords the park "no hover scooters! "?

Fighter ran next to him "come on dad pick up the pace " she yelled.

"Why you! " Hoodlum ran twords her .

When they git to the park they met everyone.

Brother and sister were now also 10 years older .They have adapted twords like a normal as they possibly could. Sister wore hair in a French pony tail while brother cuttted his hair some more.They no longer wear the uniforms they use to wear.

Cutthroat hair grew out slightly passing his shoulders bit still wore his usual white clothes like he came out of a insane asylum.

Hacker no longer wore an eye batch but had a whole head set built into his brain making him look like cyclops from xmen.

Courier hasn't changed a bit.

"So its been a while what brings you here its been a while " Brawler asked.

"Brawler I haven't seen you in weeks " Swindler hugged him "not since you wore that flashy casino outfit you look like a gangster ".

"Jusy continuing my grandfathers legacy " Brawler hugged her back .

"And hoodlum ..since when were you a body builder? " She laughed looking at his grey tang top .

"Well me and fighter were going to plan our daily workout it is our anniversary.

"Oh yes that "Cutthroat knodded me and Master just got done seeing Boss she is apparently alive and well what about you ?"

"Well I got suspended from the cemetery spitting on Doctors grave " Brother announced and was given a high five by Hoodlum.

"Im surprise she even had a grave ? " Hoodlum replied.

Both Fighter and Hoodlum started sparing

"Remember dont go easy on me since I'm your father "

Punch

"I won't " Fighter wiped of the blood then kicked hoodlum in the stomach.

"Not bad " He stated "but? " He grabbed her arm "you need to stay coordinated " he then through her near a tree.

Fighter unfazed got up wiping the blood from her face.

"You really are daddys little girl " Hoodlum smiled.

"Wow hoodlum your stance was much better then it was 10 years ago ".

"10 years is a long time " Hoodlum spit out blood "im not the same wimp that was stealing money pulling knives on robots me Fighter and Brawler now own a small joint in town.