Chapter Five

as we all were in the water, someone decided it was best to have a water fight, i have no idea who or why, but oh my god it was crazy. 

out of absolutely nowhere, minx knocks me down into the water, making tommy jump backwards so he didn't get knocked in. i resurface, there was water in my eyes but i couldn't rub it out because my whole was soaking. i feel someone's thumb wipe the water out of my eyes for me, i open my eyes once their done to see tommy.

"thank you tom," i smile. "you're very welcome y/n," he smiles back. i turn around to see my brother getting knocked clean into the water by sapnap. "jesus!" i hear ranboo say from behind. "this is very unsafe and scary," i turn to tommy but he gets knocked over by tubbo. "ranboo don't you dare," the boy was edging closer to me. just as tommy and tubbo resurfaced, they watched me getting tackled by ranboo, both of us falling into the water. i hear tommy and tubbo laughing their asses off.

i resurface and so does ranboo. i hit his shoulder lightly and laugh. i get picked up from behind and placed on someone's shoulders, it alarmed me at first but i was it was wilbur and it was okay. "what the fuck are you at man?" i ask him. he runs deeper into the sea, like so deep i couldn't stand in it. "wil no," i panic, i couldn't swim. i see tommy, tubbo, ranboo and niki looking our way. "bye bye little y/n," he jokes, dropping me. i panic as i go underwater, i try to swim up towards the surface but i cant, i'm only swimming closer to them, but not by much.

a few seconds later, i think people started to panic that i wasn't coming up again, i was starting to not be able to breathe. just at that moment, a pair of arms helped me up to the surface. i gasp and breathe quickly. i turn around, tommy had saved me. "thank you," i hug him, holding on tight. "you're welcome, i know you can't swim," he smiles and helps me over to the more shallow area. "y/n i am so so sorry," wilbur comes over and hugs me. "that wasn't funny wil," i say, quite annoyed with him. "i know i know, i'm so sorry," he says again.

"it's okay," i sigh, getting out of the water. "i'm gonna go sunbathe for a bit," i say to them and they all nod at me. i flop down on my towel, covering my eyes with my arm.

after a minute i feel a head on my stomach. i move my arm and look down, tommy. "this is quite comfortable not gonna lie," he says, happily. i laugh and pat his head.

"you're still angry with wil, aren't you?" he asks me, sitting up and letting me do the same. "yeah, i mean he knows water is my biggest fear," i rest against tom's shoulder. "again, thank you so much," i say, smiling. "again, you're welcome. i wasn't gonna let you drown," he brings his arm around me. i smile and lean against his shoulder, bathing in the sunlight.