Chapter 29

"Belle?" Jackson groaned in a drunken comatose being stirred awake by the faintest touch against his chest. He had been too broken to step foot in his own home, too broken sleep in his own bed. Belle's presence still lingered everywhere, her scent still flooded his nose. He'd found only the slightest solace in busying himself with work and once everyone had left for the day he'd bury his head in a bottle of scotch until he passed out on the uncomfortable couch in his office.

"It's me, baby," she replied with a whisper and he felt her fingers graze his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt. Perhaps he was only dreaming but it was one that he'd gladly die in his sleep for, never wanting to wake up.
"Belle, I missed you! I-"
"Shhh," she silenced him with a hush and her finger pressed to his lips as she mounted his body.
"Show me how much you missed me!" her finger was replaced with her mouth devouring his as she glided her hand along his cock getting him more aroused. She tasted different and her lips didn't feel familiar to him. Was it the scotch or was his mind playing tricks on him? She viciously thrust herself against his hard cock and before he knew it her blouse was undone and she pushed his face into her voluptuous bare breasts.
"Ohh yess, Jackson! Fuck me! I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow!" she cried out and Jackson's eyes shot open. In a second he pushed her off of him and shook his head trying to wake himself up and grasp the situation.
"WHAT THE FUCK, VERONICA!" He stood from the couch in a dizzy wobbly state.
"I can see that you want me!" she said looking up at his erect cock since he had pushed to the floor; a perfect place as she sat on her knees and tried to unzip his pants and grab hold of his throbbing beast.
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! I SAID I DON'T WANT YOU!" he swatted her hand away as he hurried to button his shirt back up whilst seeing double.
"Fine! You want me to pretend to be her? Call me by her name and I'll show you it takes a real woman like me to fuck until the beast the truly satisfied!" Jackson spun around to look at Veronica once again, ferociously grabbing her face, squishing her cheeks with his tight grip hoping to inflict some pain.
"Belle is more of a woman than you could ever compare to be! And get it through your dumb useless skull that SHE is the ONLY woman for me!" He gripped her face even tighter and took pleasure in hearing her little scared whimper.
"I never want to see your disgusting face again! Do I make myself clear?"
"Y-yes," she mumbled through her puckered squished face as she feared for her life staring into his dreadful eyes.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He finally released her face and didn't even need to speak the words for her to scurry out of his office. 

He fell back on his couch, dizzy and disgruntled. He ran his hands roughly over his face and combed through his hair; feeling the harshness of metal rub against his skin, he looked down upon it.
Twirling the wedding band he still wore around his finger, he remembered the oath he took and the symbolism behind it.
"Your wedding ring is a symbol of your promise to one another. The ring, an unbroken, never-ending circle, is a symbol of committed, unending love."
With Belle back on the forefront of his mind, he felt the need to drown his sorrows even more. He gathered his belongings and threw on his suit jacket,  stumbling down the street into the first bar he came across.

***

It had been two weeks since she'd walked through the door of her old apartment and ran into the arms of her loving father. Destined to never love again; she couldn't even bear to open any of her books, loathing any talk of the magnificence of two lovers. She'd only come out of her blackened room to care for her father; to feed him and make sure he was taking his pills.
"Hi daddy, what are you doing?" she asked as she walked past him to the kitchen, getting ready to make his favorite Friday meal, lasagna. When he didn't answer she looked behind her and found him engrossed in whatever had his attention.
"Daddy?" she questioned again standing over his shoulder to see for himself.