[chapter six]

The days went by pretty fast and Sam and I spent a lot of time together. I got to spend time with Kristy too and she showed me around too. There were a lot of things that were still were where I remembered but there was a lot of new places too. I skated along with Sam and his friends, who I found really nice. He'd introduced me to them a few days after our hangout because we were all going to attend to Stoneybrook High-School together so he thought I might as well have a few other friends.

Luckily, I didn't see Michelle for some time. If I was walking by myself or shopping or buying groceries, and I saw her, I just looked away and tried to finish as fast as posible. I continued texting my best friend from Ohio, Isabella. She told me that there was going to be a new boy in her class. She was so excited to meet him.

When school started, Sam and I shared a few classes, which was nice because at the beginning I felt a bit lonely, but he was with me most of the time. Then, I met a really nice girl named Alyssa with whom I shared a lot of classes too. She was really nice and funny, and we clicked instantly. We'd been talking for a while when she invited me to hang out.

Aly🤪😽

hey girl <3

hi :))

u wanna hang out  tomorrow??

sure ;)

yayyy

omg so excited

ugh no, me more

anyways ill come by your house at 4 pm

we'll go chill out at the skate park if you want, we can skate and you can show me a few tricks ;))

oki, seeya tomorrow!

bye:))

So the next day I got ready after having lunch with my family and I waited for Alyssa to pick me up. The time finally came and when the bell rang, I opened the door to the dark skinned, curly black haired girl in front of me. I admired her outfit. To be honest, I envied her style. I always had trouble picking up the right outfit, but she looked flawless. "You look gorgeous queen!" I said, smiling, admiring her simple yet stylish outfit: mom ripped jeans, with a white tank top with butterflies and a black bucket hat that read 'queen' in white letters. She also wore a yellow oversized jacket and some simple worn out Vans. To top all of that, she wore silver rings, cute chains and some nice earrings.

"You look great too!" she said, and she added "your majesty, give us a full 360 view of your outfit" snickering. I laughed, and twirled, and bowed to her, jokingly. I was wearing simple jeans with a drawing of Snoopy that I'd done myself, a simple black t-shirt and the blue jacket Sam gave me a long time ago. On top all of that, I wore a black beanie and a pair of white sneakers.

"So, let's go to the skate park!" she said, excited. I grabbed my skateboard and we went skating towards the park. Once we arrived, we went to a nice calm corner and we started doing some tricks. She taught me some cool stuff on the skate whilst we listened to Harry Styles. After a while, we decided to go to the mall and we sat down and bought a couple of drinks. When we were about to head home, I spotted Sam nearby. I was about to go talk to him when I noticed a girl holding hands with him.

a/n

wow, its been a while since I updated this, sOrRy :,). This is kinda short but I like cliffhangerss (idk if this is a cliffhanger or not lmao if its not pretend it is)

feel free to pm me ideas :) thank u @AProudVolunteer for the ideas you've given me, you're too kind

I hope you like it so far, please vote and comment <3

*update*
I changed the cover, let me know what you think of it :)

Xx