🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 Ց: 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖏𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘🐱

Note:

Text in Bold is text messages.

Text in Italic but have no colons are thoughts

Text in colons is speech.

..................

Edited

Third pov

Both boys enjoying each other's company, taking a quick stroll on their way over to the school's campus. Hobie on the right and Dino on the left. Since Jhope told his friends beforehand that he was gonna head over to school earlier today, he had nothing to worry about and just head over to school, with Dino's escort of course.

Dino and Jhope were enjoying each other's company really well. They found out more about each other and that they had some things in common. One was that they both dislike Snakes. They both could dance really well and they both like soda drinks. Jhope likes Sprite while Dino liked Coca-cola.

"That's so cool Hobie" Dino complimented Jhope on one of his many talents he explained to the older.

Jhope smiled happy that the older found it cool. "Thanks."

They both kept talking and talking...

After 2 or 3 minutes they passed the campus's gate and now at the fountain at the front of the school, at the center.

"Ready for your best tour guide of this school to show you around!" Dino exclaimed excitedly with pour confidence.

"yes sir!" Jhope played along.

They both giggled.

They both headed off in the different of the library, leaving behind a human figure watching from afar.

"So this is it..the final part of the school's best tour guide's journey shown to the exploring." Dino let out.

"Thank you so much for doing this Dino Hyung."

"It's my pleasure."

Dino smiled.

Ding Dong.

"Right on time don't you think...

...I'll see you around then Hobie!" Dino let out. Now running backward, saying his goodbyes before leaving.

Jhope nodded and smile. "See you!."

They both separated as they went their different ways.

........

Music Class

Jhope entered the classroom. The room was empty but not quite. There was a figure at the far right side of the room, at the bottom row of the class.

He thought he was alone but he guessed wrong.

He wondered who the figure was but didn't press the matter.

He soon went to his seat which was assigned by the music teacher for some reason. He was surprisingly seated next to the guy he saw alone in the class. 

His hair looked familiar to him it hit him..it was the totally hot guy he saw the other day. He was freaking out mentally.

OMG OMG OMG IT'S HIM!! ACT NORMAL HOBIE!! YOU CAN DO IT

Jhope tried his best to act normal on the outside but failed miserably on the inside.

The guy we all know was called Yoongi and he was listening to some music blasting through his black headsets.

The doors were soon pushed open as the students came rushing in. Quickly running to their assigned seats and such.

The teacher soon came in after and so the class began.

20 minutes in 10 more to go.

The teacher had just explained to the class about a partner project they'll be doing as a pair of two people per project and they'll need to make a song together. Since Hobie had a talent for rapping and making music he felt confident in his to be work. He just hope it's someone he can work well with....what he actually wanted was to be pair with the high school's hotty/bad boy Yoongi.

No no no no you dummy brain!...you can't think about stuff like than!  focus.. His what he's trying to do.

But keep failing...

The teacher then began pairing the students as Jhope on the other hand felt nervous at every moment. It was as if his life depended on it.

"bla and bla"

"blaa and bla"

"blaa and blaaaaaaaa"

"and Yoongi and Jhope"

With those names being called as a pair, Hobie's heart stopped for a moment...

"Guess we partners..Hobie~" A husky voice from his left spoke. Voice so deep, it felt deeper than the ocean, and feelt other than the sun.

Jhope gulped.

"Why so pale~ am I that hot you could die~" He smirked.

Jhope could just die.

?!!?!?kejfgiuegfuadgugadigwvhefovhepfhef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was what was going on in Hobie mind at the moment...unspeakable and unreadable. Lost of words in every way.

"I see the cat got your tough~ I'm hurt~" He made a sad face. and inside he felt deader than before.

With the voice of students in the room, he snapped back to reality and spoke.

"aaaa....i'm sorry about...ahh...n-not talking..just hard- i mean trying to make a good impression you know..hahahaaa...." Jhope made a excuse, laughing it off at the end, awkwardly.

Yoongi smiled a little, not noticeable though.

The teacher told them the assignment will be due next class which was in a few days so they had time and such. The bell rang and they were off, class was  done and on to the next.

"I'll see you around hobie~"