🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յշ: 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are text messages.

Text in Italic but have no colons are thoughts

Text in colons are speech.

..................

While Jhope was at Yoongi's house, at this time Jin was at school. Taehyung had extra classes cause he felt as if he would need them for the up coming exam, while Jimin had dance practice for the school's play next week. All the boys were busy.

Jin was assigned along with another unknown person he as yet to meet, to clean and rearrange the storage room. Yes they have people in the staff to do so, but  this was a job to be done by students.

*Sigh*

"Let's get to work then."

Jin stated as he was alone in the classroom. He began to make his way over the storage room and began his work.

15 minutes in and his helping partner hasn't been seen yet. I wonder where he/she is? it's getting late too... *Sigh*

Jin keep dusting and dusting, cleaning away all the dust in his sight. With almost finishing half of it(storage room), he continued.

Now making his way over to the other untouched  side, the door burst open. It was Kim Namjoon himself, the bad boy Jin thought.

"w-what are you doing here?" Jin asked a little stuttered.

Namjoon looked at him and scratched his head. "oh sorry I'm late, I'm Kim Namjoon-

"I know that" Jin cut him off saying and continued. "but what are you doing here?" he asked again more with sternness.

Namjoon cleared his throat and spoke. "As I was about to say before you cut me off, I am your partner in cleaning and rearranging this here, storage room"

Jin was a little taken aback, he didn't expect the other person to help him to clean the storage room was going be Kim Namjoon. Neither the less he had a lot to say and even if Namjoon was a bad boy and wanted by many, he had to give him a pieces of his mind.

"yah! what the hell took so long!?" Jin yelled out of nowhere, this made Namjoon shocked a little.

"I'm sorry. I was a little carried away with other stuff..." Namjoon defended himself.

"so while you were carried away, I was in here busting my ass off to clean this dump!" Jin wasn't happy with Namjoon's excuse, he was now furious.

The nerve of this guy, Jin thought.

"I-I'm sorry okay." Namjoon was getting scared. what a scary guy.. he thought

Jin was in rage.

*sigh*

"yelling at you won't make the work done any faster..."

"Come help me, I wanna go home."

Namjoon took it as Jin had finally calmed done, he went over to help him, scared to make him angry again.

After 2o minutes of dusting, the two worked long and hard and was now finished.

"Finally." they both said at once.

They looked at each other, eyes in eyes, in a world of their own.

Jin cleared his throat and looked away.

"I guess I'll be going now" Namjoon spoke.

"Yeah, same"