🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 գ: # 𝕰𝖝𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖌𝖊🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are text messages.

Text in Italic but have no colons are thoughts

Text in colons are speech.

..................

Third pov

Time skip (After school)

(Project due within five days, weekends not counted)

Hoseok had just ended all his classes for the day and was currently heading to his lockers. He had his bag and phone in hand. He entered his locker code and the placed his unneeded books in and took the ones he wanted out fore he was gonna do some studying when home.

Just had the red head male closed his locker, he was started by the unnoticed Yoongi, the bad boy himself. A smirk on his face and eyes staring into Hoseok's soul.

"ahhhh!" Hoseok screamed out in shock.

"what the hell are you doing Yoongi? You scared the living sun shine outta me!"

Yoongi chuckled.

"sorry about that..."

"it's fine, next time make more noises or something okay, I might get an heart attack"

"okay hobs"

"hobs?"

"you rather hobie~?"

Hoseok blushed.

"it's whatever."

Yoongi moved in slightly closer.

Hoseok was startled.

"mhmm are you blushing~?"

"n-no!.."

"really?~.."

"y-yeah really..what do you anyway?.."

Hoseok tried to change topic.

Yoongi stepped back a little, hands placed at the back of his head and he spoke.

"Well we are partners in a project and we're gonna wanna share info and such to know what we're gonna do so I want your number."

"oh..sure."

*They exchanged numbers*

"Great I'll text you letter"

"o-okay.."

Yoongi then left and Hoseok was alone. He took one look at his phone screen were Yoongi's number was and smiled.

Contact ID: MIN YOONGI

# xxx xxx xxxx

His friends Jimin, Taehyung and Jin came walking over towards him, one by one they came.

"Ready Hobie?" Tae asked with a smile.

Hoseok responded." yeah, let's goo guys."