🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 շճ: 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖋🐱

Third pov

It was the day of the beach. The bad boys and good boys, friend group combined will be spending time together at the beach at XXX located at at XXX.

Jin will drive his mom's car since she's on a day off with his friends, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hosoek. As Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi will drive in their car, Yoongi's jeep.

After about 30 minutes of driving with no traffic, they were finally there. There weren't many people in sight and the scenario looked beautiful.

"wow~~" Teahyung was amazed at the beach's beauty.

"Isn't it amazing Taebear?" Jimin asked as he held Teahyung's arm without a reason. Since Teahyung still had secret feelings for his friend he was red, he tried his best to speak properly as damn was he flustered.

"y-yeah..."

 Jin and Hosoek up front just chuckled at the fact that they knew what was up.

The car to a stop at a parking spot they show as good and hopped out. Yoongi's jeep pulled up after.

They all were out of the car about.

They gathered the things and need don the beach and found a spot they liked.

"Here." Jin picked.

"Great eye Hyung." Jimin spoke.

"Let's get unpacking and have fun!" Hoseok was energetic as ever.

"How does Hyung find someone such as him Hyung," Jungkook whispered in Namjoon's era.

"Idk Jungkook."

"He's like the total opposite just look at him."

They stared at the two.

"He's so dead and lifeless while Hoseok is full of life..how?"

"I can hear you you know," Yoongi called them out.

Jungkook gulped.

"You're right actually...how could I find someone like him while being like this..it's simple. He's like the half of me that a missing my entire life and now I finally found it."

"aweee..yoongs~" Hosoek cooed at his boyfriend's behavior and kissed his cheeks.

Yoongi blushed red. "This is so embarrassing."

Jungkook thought about what Yoongi stated as he always. despite Yoongi being and seeming to be how he his, he's actually wise and so Jungkook always took his words to heart.

He looked over to Teahyung who was helping Jimin fix the umbrella and towels.

His heart was at peace once he saw Teahyung's angelic smile.

"I guess this is what it feels like when you feel as if you're meeting/seeing your another half..it's warm..."