Lonely broken heart

——MILD TRIGGERS —-
Hey everyone! Here's my new story I hope y'all like it and enjoy it. Gimme feed back if you can if not than Furthermore I won't stop you from reading ! 💕 ENJOY!!
——————
Bold - thoughts
Italic - talking
Bold and italic- narration/ sounds effects
——-
-Hinata-
Gazing into the midnight sky he lifts his nose up to feel the the cool breeze on his face. Hands gently grazing through the wet grass underneath him. Twisting and tugging lightly, to pull the spring buds from the ground, only to repeat the process , again and again.

Wishing so desperately to distract himself from the raging emotions inside him. He lowers his eyes downward.
Handfuls of grass slipping through his small pale palms. As he takes a deep breath he begins to hum a sweet enchanting melody. Easing his lonely aching heart in any shape or form he can.

His muffled voice being carried away into the lit up sky, along with cherry blossom petals blowing in the wind.

The world slightly holdings it breath to listen to the painful emotions that linger into the hum

The world slightly holdings it breath to listen to the painful emotions that linger into the hum. Soft humming turning into a silky pain filled voice.
Singing his heart out into the open moonlight.

"What if you had it all
But nobody to call?
Maybe then you'd know me
'Cause I've had everything
But no one's listening
And that's just f- lonely
I'm so lone,
Lone, lone , lonely"

Heartbreak, loneliness, hopeless love , and everything in between.

Watery gaze looking out onto the starry filled abyss. His wishes going untouched by the shooting star.

If anybody is up there grant me one wish. Please for my heart can't take no more of this pain.
Im begging you please let me look into the future, so I know my life won't be forever lonely.

Getting up to make his way back home , he glances behind him and up onto the shinning moon.

If I knew what the future holds, would I change it? If only I knew where I would be years from now, would I still feel heartbroken?

Giving a tired shy, he shakily breaths out the last words.

I'm so lonely
I'm so fucking lonely , lonely,
Lonelyyy.

Walking away from the serene picturesque landscape.
A lone tear is seen slipping down his face, not once making it the dry cold ground. 
———————————————
Hey everyone !! Here's my new story . Let me know how it is and how it sounds .
I hope everyone enjoys another one of my stories.
Slow updates for all of my stories because life can't hold on a minute.😓
- much love and thanks yours truly.