Do me the honor?

Bold - thoughts
Italic - talking
Bold and italic- narration/ sounds effects
~~~~~~~~~~~
A quarter past midnight, for hinata to finally reach home. Quietly entering the front door he tiptoes towards the the kitchen. Quickly writing an apology note for the forgotten dinner he owed, he plasters it on the fridge hoping his dad will see it first thing in the morning.
Rubbing his temples he makes his way up the stairs.

Eyes befalling his crumpled sheets, and a pillow that is begging him for him to lay on. Sloppily shedding his school uniform he takes a large white tshirt from his closet , to wear on his petite muscly body.
Climbing into his heaven he barrows himself into the layers of bedsheets, along with his head snuggling into the pillow. Heavy eyes drifting shut once they hit the soft silk cushion.
        ~~~~~~ DREAM~~~~~~
Underneath the city lights, a slight breeze sways the looming trees beside the couple. The city was in the background, as night life in japans stalls came to life, filling the busy crowds hearts. Music and dancing can be heard throughout the lively festival. With everyone celebrating the afternoon festivities, with drinks and games. Everyone but the two caught up in their own world,  walking side by side under the neon street lights.

A pair of hands consisting of a petite and a large are swinging back and forth. Slightly lifting a bit as they walk down the sidewalk. The difference between height sometimes a hassle when holding hands, but neither would take the so called difference away. 

The soothing voice of the male now prominent through hinatas ears. No longer hearing loud music, or laughing from nearby couples, all he can hear was the man beside him. Glancing up to see brown styled hair, he chuckles in endearment. Secretly liking the pout that comes out every once in a while beside the smirk his boyfriend usual gives.

Aww come on my little sunflower , let's go into the karaoke bar prwetyy pwease? You picked last time remember .. we went to the cartoon picture booth? So this time I pick karaoke, so I can impress my chibi with my awesome singing voice.
The taller male whined like his life depended on the answer he was hopping for.

Giggling at his antics hinata gives in to whining and pouting,  and follows the childlike brunette. The middle blocker is dragged to who knows where the karaoke bar is, until both stop in front of a modern lit building,
Flashing of green and yellow light up the sign, illuminating the words "Shut up and Sing", for the couple to see.

Being dragged was normal for hinata , especially when his other half was near. Through the entrance and finding a front row table with two chairs, they make themselves at home.

From amazing singers singing anime songs to off pitched singers singing sappy love songs. Various people came on stage to show off the confidence alcohol was able to give them. With countless laughter and eyes filled with happy tears had began to fill the building. One person after another , made their way up to the mic to showcase the moves they wish they only had, and voice they only dreamed of having.

Hinata was having the time of his life. That is until a certain hand began to rise right beside him.
A hand that is shaking back and forth to earn the attention of the host, desperately hoping to try and be picked over the others.
Looks like we have some more singers for tonight. The host announced, ushering the volunteer (his boyfriend) up to the stage.
Tell us young man what is your name? Also tell us one thing about yourself that the great people of Japan should know.
The brown haired man leaned in and cleared his throat. Hello everyone , my name is ??? and my heart is currently taken by this cute volleyball player right in front of me.
A chorus of drunk cheers and "woot woots" had began to erupt, from his heart felt introduction. Already winning over the crowd of drunkards and partygoers.
Laughing the brunette turns to the host and whispers the song he wants to be played for him.