𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏ..

A 5 year old Wei Nika was running around the palace, wearing the Wei Clan's signature colors. Black and red.

That was until his mother came over. "Wei Ni, come here. I have some news to tell you." The women called.

"Yes mother, what is it?" Wei Nika asked.

"You will be having a younger sibling soon." His mother replied.

"Really?!"

"Yes my Son, you'll take care of them right?"

"Yes of course mother!"

(Their not technically humans so the hair color is not black for Wei Nika and Wei Lanni)

The birth of the baby went through well, it was a baby girl. Had her mother's red hair and her father's plum red eyes. She looked like her older brother very well.

"Sect Leader, What are you going to name her?"

"Wei Lanni, That will be her name. She will be powerful just like her mother." The father replied.

He leaned down to he's son's height, to let him see his new baby sister. "Wei Ni, from this point on your an older brother now. No matter how many siblings come after you. You'll protect them, ok?"

"Yes father!" Wei Nika.

A few years went by, and they had their last baby. Wei Ying. Had his fathers black hair and his mother's black eyes. Always had a smile on his face.

When Wei Nika and Wei Lanni we're old enough, they started to train with a sword. Wei Ying would watch them and ask them questions.

The three siblings looked out for each other. But who knew they would have another in the family.

Xue Yang was a runaway kid, he ran away from his father. Wei Lanni was the one who found him and brought him to the Wei Clan.

Soon Xue Yang grew up with The Wei Clan. He was younger then Wei Ying by only a year, those two got alone well.

Everything was well, Until the The Wen Clan wanted the throne. Of course, The Wei Clan said no. The Wen Clan wouldn't back off, they had one week to decided before it was hell.

"Father, you called for us?" Wei Lanni said bowing.

"Yes, tomorrow The Wen Clan will come. They will definitely declare war. I want you two, Wei Ying and Xue Yang to run." Their father Stated.

"But Father-"

"No Protests Wei Nika! Your going to be the next Sect Leader Of The Wei Clan! Your the one who needs to survive the most!" Wei Changze's voice boomed.

"Y-Yes Father.." Wei Nika said, defeated.

The two older Wei Siblings bowed before leaving the throne room.

Wei Lanni returned to her room as her guards bowed to her, she sat on her bed and looked out the window. 'This world...is cruel yet beautiful....' She thought as she looked back down at her lap.

Just then two childish voices pulled her from her thoughts. "JieJie!" It was Wei Ying and Xue Yang.

"A-Ying, A-Yang. What is it?" She asked with a soft smile.

"What did father want to talk about?" Wei Ying Asked.

"He......" She pondered on the question.

"It was nothing, nothing you guys have to worry about. Now go and play." The two kids then went outside to play.

"Wen Clan....If we don't end You this time.....we will end You eventually...." She clenched her fist hard, containing her anger.

———————————————————

The Wen Clan declared war on The Wei Clan. The clan's people begin to fight. Many have already died on the battlefield.

"Wei Nika! Wei Lanni! Get out of here!" Their father's voice boomed.

"FATHER!"

To enemies were behind the two siblings as they weren't paying attention. Their father managed to save them by taking both of the blows.

"I told you guys to run! Where are Wei Ying and Xue Yang?!"

"JIEJIE, GEGE!"

"Wei Ying, Xue Yang? What you doing here? I told you guys to run!" Wei Nika yelled.

"But, GeGe...we don't want leave without you!" Xue Yang hugged his older brother.

"It's ok...we'll come find you guys...I'm sorry for this..Wei Ying..." Wei Lanni touches her little Brother's forehead as a bright red light emitted, her brother's memories of his past are gone. Wei Ying passes out.

Wei Nika then snapped his fingers as Wei Ying was teleported to Yunmeng.

"Wei Ying's Safe....Take care of Xue Yang for me and your mother. Find Wei Ying..." Wei Changze then ran into battle to help their mother.

"Father!" Wei Lanni yelled reaching out but Wei Nika held her back.

—————————————

The war was far behind them, they ran into the forest. Wei Lanni hugging Xue Yang close to her chest.

"MeiMei, how are Your injuries?" Wei Nika asked his sister.

"Their fine." She said with a cough.

"JieJie, why isn't your arm healing?" Xue Yang asked in a worried tone.

"The one that scratched me, the sword had Wisteria poison on it. This will take longer to heal." She replied.

"Where do we go now? Qishan is now gone...where will we go?" Xue Yang asked once again.

"Silly A-Yang, You Don't think we just had one palace do you? We have two. The Wen Clan doesn't know about us yet. We will get there by Sunset." Wei Lanni explained.

Once they got to the Second Palace, they immediately begin treating their wounds. Their pet Phoenix has told them, the other Clans went to the Battlefield.

Now every clan knows that the Wei Clan have lost its two great leaders.

The only ones left are the Descendants:

Wei Nika

Wei Lanni

And

Wei Ying Who is now missing.

And to make matters worse, the other clans don't even know that Wei Ying was a descendant of The Wei Clan.

Xue Yang begin to train and got stronger, he became more sadistic and more mad if you will. This behavior came from Wei Nika and Wei Lanni, since they also Became like this.

Wei Nika's face will be emotionless, Well Wei Lanni was more carefree ,but when her behavior can change at any moment.

It's been years and their still living in the palace.

There still searching for Wei Ying.

A/N:

This is based of a Chinese Novel/Show. So the names are a bit off.

But I'm Chinese so I'm doing my best.

JieJie => Older Sister
GeGe => Older Brother
MeiMei => Younger Sister
DiDi => Younger Brother