𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Once they got of the Xuanwu cave, they managed to sneak past the Wens without being noticed.

Wei Ying was still passed out, Jiang Cheng brought him back to Lotus Pier with the help of Wei Nika.

Returning to Yilling soon after.

Wen Qing was in control of the Yilling Supervisory offices, so she went to meet the Wei Sect.

As she walked up the stairs of the said palace, the disciples just stared at her. She was quite weirded out by that, do they not have any emotions or something.

When she arrived at the top, the big doors opened by themselves.

"Wen Qing of the Wen Clan I assume?" A voice ran out.

She looked towards where the voice had come from, and saw the Wei Clan Leader sitting on his throne, much like Wen Ruohan.

"Please do not compare me to that man."

"Sorry Sect Leader Wei." Wen Qing responded.

"It's fine. What do you want?" Wei Nika said, bored.

"Sect Leader Wen wants to set up in every Cultivation Sect territory, Yilling is included." Wen Qing explained.

"Is that so? Go a head than, it doesn't really concern me if you set up a Supervisory Office here." Wei Nika replied.

Wen Qing was surprised with the response that the Wei Sect Leader gave her, she expected him to be angry with the Wens but guess not. She quickly bowed before leaving the palace.

"The Wens may be our enemies, but not all of them are bad."

- time skip to the fall of Lotus Pier -

Wei Ying was on the ground, being whipped by Zidian. He had been whipped like this in the past money times in the past, but this time it was different.

This is time it was in front of they're enemies, humiliating him like this. But he knew, Madam Yu is not someone who would give into the enemies wishes so easily.

As the pain came onto his spine and back over and over again, he saw something. Visions perhaps of his....past?

"A-Ying! Come here! I want to show you something."

"JieJie! What is it?"

"You see this? This ring can turn into a weapon, but you must be careful as it can sense if you have bad intentions or not."

"Woah! Did you create it JieJie?"

"I sure did!"

"Wow! I want to make something like that to when I'm older!"

'What...was that? And JieJie? That was not Shijie, so who was that?'

Wei Ying laid on the ground as Madam Yu continued to listen to Wang LingJiao speak, but soon two loud slaps were heard.

Wang LingJiao attempted to crawl away, but Madam Yu decided to grab the woman by her hair.

"Find out who the master before you hit the dog. Who do you think you are?!" Madam Yu Said threateningly.

"You think you're superior?! Then Let me tell you who's the lady of the house! I am superior, you are inferior!" Then threw her to the ground again.

"You think that your precious Wen Clan will keep you safe?! Then let me tell you something. The Wen Clan was never at power and never will be! The ones that came before them will soon take over once more, and you will be nothing but a pawn. But if you do make it out alive. Hm! Let's how far you'll get!"

She dropped her head the ground as Wen Clan guards came towards Madam Yu with Swords unsheathed, But the violet spider has already prepared for this.

Zidian came into appearance and set up a wall of purple lightening, electrocuting those who got close.

Then wrapping Zidian around Wang LingJiao's neck, pulling her closer. Then stepping on of her hands. Hard.

But soon everything went to shit.

Wang LingJiao, that bitch decided to fire a smoke signal causing the already set up Wens on the water to fully attack Lotus Pier.

Even with Jiang Fengiman arriving, they still couldn't win.

That night was the night that Lotus Pier was lost to the Wens.

Jiang Cheng the only heir and Wei WuXian And Jiang Yanli were still alive.

————

-Location : Wei Clan Palace-

"So. The Lotus has withered?"

"Yes Master."

"Tch. Just let them be cocky for a while. Let them think they won, for now. A wise wolf knows when to hide its fangs, but a group of hungry dogs do not. Let's see how far they get."

Wei Nika looked towards the servant on the floor, kneeling before him. "Your dismissed."

Wei Nika walked off his throne and headed to the dungeons.

As he walked deeper down the dark corridor, voices could be heard.

He stopped in front of a cell with Wen Disciples that were captured. "Well well well, look what we have here."

"A couple of Wen dogs. Ready to be killed by me. I'll ask a few questions first, if your answer satisfies me. Maybe you'll live."

"T-Tell you what?" One of them asked.

"Wen Ruohan's plans of course."