𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

"Your telling me, they went to look for the Yin Iron? Do they have a death wish?" Wei Nika sighed as sat back on his throne.

"But shouldn't we help them GeGe? They'll never the survive trying to find that thing. Especially if the Wens are all the place." Wei Lanni replied to her brother.

"No, if we do that we will be playing right into the Wens hands. We'll just have to break out Xue Yang when he gets captured again. Oh yeah, how will Wei Ying recover his memories? Didn't you take them away? Can't you just return the them to him?" The older male asked his sister again.

"No. He has to recover them on his own. I have no power to return them. I'm sorry GeGe."

"It's not your fault MeiMei. You were young you didn't know. But hopefully he can get them back soon."

------------------------------

Wei Ying was with Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan, as well as Nie Huaisang. They had just captured Xue Yang and was head to Qinghe in the Unclean Realm.

"Xue Yang, you are so malicious. You should be cut into pieces!"

Xue Yang says nothing as his grin only becomes wider.

"Just execute him since the Yin Iron is not on him!"

Nie Mingjue slammed his hand against his desk as his blade shot towards Xue Yang. But the blood never comes.

"Wait, Sect Leader Nie." Wei Ying says.

"What? You wanna plead Mercy for him?" Nie Mingjue asked.

"Everything is unclear right now, it won't be to late to kill him after everything is figured out." Wei Ying Replied.

-time skip-

During the night, there was a feast for capturing Xue Yang, as well as since the other heirs of Yunmeng Jiang as well as Wangji.

Xue Yang was in the dungeons, but he wasn't worried at all.

Lan Zhan however, during the night he went back to Gusu. Worried that the Wens will attack their next.

——————————

The next morning, the Wens decided to show up at Qinghe. They wanted the Yin Iron and Xue Yang handed over.

But the argument turned into a fight. Since everyone was occupied, no one had the chance to look after Xue Yang. And that was when he was broken out.

But just as they were leaving, they were seen by Meng Yao.

"Lady Wei?"

"Hm? Yes?"

"What are you..?"

"Don't worry about it."

A/n:

Small chapter sorry

Feel like throwing up