𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

Gusu Lan And Qinghe Nie were an absolute mess, it obviously the Wens doing. At least Yunmeng Jiang and Lanling Jin are still ok.

But there was one no one ever knew about, well at least nobody knew it was still alive. Yiling Wei. Former Qishan Wei. But now since the Wens have taken over Qishan, they were pushed somewhere else.

But they were still a powerful Sect nonetheless. Having the power of Demonic Cultivation on their side, no one dared challenge them now.

Cloud Recesses was burned down, Lan Qiren was heavily injured while Lan Xichen was missing.

And the Wen Sect wanted every Clan Heirs to go to Qishan for period of time, that was sent out to every main Sect but the Wei Sect. Wen Ruohan knows their power, and even himself cannot defeat them.

While the other clans had no choice but to go with that order, or they will be charged with treason.

Wei Nika as the Sect Leader, he may look calm but on the inside he was panicking quite a bit. His sister was healing Xue Yang, while he was making a plan to make those Wens suffer.

The other Sect Leaders know that their the only ones that can refine the Yin Iron and resentful energy, the Nie, Lan And Jiang Sect has reached out for their help.

But no reply.

Why? Because Wei Nika and Wei Lanni has a person they all want dead under their wing. Xue Yang.

They have kept him hidden for all these years, until he made a Name for himself for the massacres.

And they have yet to find Wei Ying, Wei Lanni has only seen a few times but her brother has not. So they can't really confirm.

But something has been bothering them, the other piece that's inside the Tulu Xuanwu has been awakened or acting up somehow.

And no doubt, the Wen Sect will go check it out.

And that's when they make their move.

—————————————

After a week or so of switch turns of being in control of the Xuanwu, they finally got some movement.

But this time Wei Nika and Wei Lanni are in control together.

They heard some noises from outside, since the Xuanwu was still inside its shell.

They heard people coming down from a cliff, as well as rocks tumbling under their feet.

'GeGe, when is a good time to show ourselves?' Wei Lanni asked inside their heads.

'Let's see if their stupid enough to stand on our shell and wake us up.' Wei Nika replied.

They heard someone giving orders, and wanting to tie someone up to pour blood into the water to lure them out. And after they refused, a fight broke up.

And two weights stood on the rocky shell.

"Wei WuXian! Let go of him!" They heard a woman's voice yell.

'Wei WuXian?! So it really is A-Xian! MeiMei! You weren't wrong!'

'I know! Focus, we should wake up Xuanwu now.'

After a couple seconds, Xuanwu was awake.

'My Masters, What do you need me to do?' Xuanwu asked.

'We'll just need your body for a bit.' Wei Nika replied.

'Of course.'

Now they had absolute control of Xuanwu's body. They started to shake more and more, causing the two on top of their shell to stumble a bit. "Jiang Cheng, is there an Earthquake?" Wei Ying asked.

"No." Jiang Cheng said back.

"It's not the earth quaking, it's the thing beneath you!"

The Xuanwu then lifted its head out of the water, being controlled by Wei Nika and Wei Lanni. But seeing was quite a problem.

'I forgot Xuanwu has bad eye sight. We have relay on hearing now.' Wei Lanni said to her brother.

'Just make sure don't harm Wei Ying.' Wei Nika said back to his sister.

They looked around trying to hear anything at all, but it's was quiet. They turned their head back to look at their shell.

They got closer and closer to try and see and hear anything, But then Wen Chao yelled. "Wen Zhuliu! Save me!"

'Oh? So the Wens are here? Kill them!' Wei Nika's thought turned into hiss for the Xuanwu.

They looked around, seeing blurry red robes all over, they were about to attack and Wei WuXian hit their jaw with his sword that he picked up from earlier.

But they started to attack the Wens only, leaving everyone else alone. But they didn't care, they started shoot with arrows.

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng started to fight the Xuanwu. But Wei Nika didn't care as he continued attacking the Wens only.

But soon enough, the Wens escaped and only leaving them in the cave. The Wens cut the ropes so there's no way of climbing out.

'GeGe, can I go help them out of the cave. Otherwise, they'll be in here for way longer.' Wei Lanni asked.

'Sure, I'll still be in control so they'll have no threat.' Wei Nika replied.

It was just in time that others came back to try and find a place to get out. But then the Xuanwu opened its mouth and black smoke came out. When it cleared, they sawing lady Wei standing their.

"Lady Wei." Everyone Bowed.

"Shijie." Wangji said.

'Lady Wei?' Wei WuXian thought.

"JieJie! Jiejie! Where is GeGe? I want to play with you guys!"

"JieJie...GeGe..?" Wei WuXian mumbled to himself.

"A-Ying, A-Yang. Come here."

Wei Ying held his head as he felt a headache.

"Lady Wei, did you come out of the smoke from Xuanwu? Does that mean you were controlling?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Yes I was, and my brother still is. So don't worry. And we have a way out of here." Wei Lanni said.

"What way?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"There's a hole in the water. Five to six people can go through at a time." She explained.

Then everyone started to move together to get out, and they all got out safely.

But Wei Ying passed out when they got outside.