𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

Wei Lanni was sitting in her room, sharping her blade, until her Phoenix Showed up at the the window sill with a letter between its beak.

"What is it Amber?" She then took the letter, opening it and reading it. Her eyes widened, then she ran to the throne room where her older brother was sitting.

"GeGe! Look! The Lan Clan has invited us to a lecture!" Wei Lanni said hugging he brother. "Do I need to go to?" He asked. "Nope! Just me! Since your the sect leader now, you don't need to go!" She replied.

"Does say when it is?" Wei Nika asked once again. "In two days!" She smiled underneath her crop top mask.

"Then go starting getting prepared!"

———————————

Two days later, they were flying in the air on their blades. "What about Xue Yang?" Wei Lanni asked. "He went to the Wen Clan, he says that way it would be easier to find living corpses for us to eat." Wei Nika Replies.

They landed in Caiyi Town, where Wei Lanni and a couple disciples were with her. "MeiMei, Take Care." Wei Nika said before flying back home.

They started to walk towards Cloud Recesses, but they won't reach their in the same day. They reserved a tavern to rest for the night.

It was late in the night, but the Demoness didn't need sleep. She held a jar of alcohol in her hand. It was the once thing she did at night, to make herself relax.

-the next morning-

Wei Lanni turned her blade into a black flute, strapped underneath her waistband of her Kimono.

They finally arrived at Gusu Lan, Wei Lanni decided to walk around. Then Somehow she wandered to the entrance doorway, as she heard chattering she walked closer.

"According to Lan Clan's principles, everyone coming for the lecture is not allowed in without an invitation."

She behind the trees and used her Enhanced hearing to hear what was going on. "I've told you a thousand times. We accidentally got our invitations lost. We never intended to lose it."  A voice replied back to the other.

"Sir, without an invitation, I can't identify you people." The other voice replied back once again.

The chatter went on for a well before Lan Wangji walked through the doorway. But he didn't do anything.

Lan Wangji turned the corner and saw her. "Shijie." He said bowing. "Wangji." She said bowing back.

"Why don't you just let them in?" Wei Lanni asked.

"...." Wangji said nothing.

"I pretty sure they didn't intend to lose the invite." She said.

She was slightly shorter then him, she was 5'11. Well he was 6'2.

"I'll think about it." He said before walking off.

"Thank you, Wangji."

———————————————

Night has fallen, and the Jiang clan camped outside. Until Lan Wangji invited them of course. Wei WuXian has went back to get the invitations, but once he returned he found no one outside and the gate was left open.

He broke the spell, and went inside.

He climbed on top of a roof with two jars of emperors smile, until Lan Wangji confronted him about it.

Wei Ying stood up and was about to jump down, but a sword at his throat. Lan Wangji just said all the violations he had done.

Until they started to fight, which resulted in one of the Jars Of Emperor's Smile being smashed.