Chapter 14

When I arrived on set the next day, I went to my dressing room and got ready for the scenes we were filming. Today we were filming the scenes where the group is kinda split up. The golden quartet get in a fight, leaving Ron and Harry together on one side and Carson and Hermione on the other side.

Today most of my scenes were with Emma, which was great. It's nice to spend a lot of time with her. Before we started filming, we learned that Carson Marshall and Hermione Granger were love interests, which made things a bit awkward.

I mean don't get me wrong that's great for them but like, me and Emma have to act that out. This will definitely make my crush stronger, if only she felt the same way than it would be easier.

Thankfully, we didnt have a kissing scene or anything. We would just be really close and holding hands and stuff, things like that.

When the directors told us that I noticed Emma go red. I felt kind of happy, maybe she does have a crush on me. It would be great if she did.

We started filming some of Carson and Hermione's scenes together. They were actually pretty good. It felt nice to be with Emma, I mean sometimes it felt like I wasn't acting. It was just normal in a way.

After filming those scenes, we had school. As we were learning I felt something grab my hand under the table. I looked down to see Emma's hand intertwined with mine. I blushed a little bit but didn't disconnect them. I could tell Emma was blushing too.

After a tiring day of filming, I said my goodbyes to everyone and was on my way home. Before I left, I went to Emma's dressing room to say goodbye.

"Cya tomorrow Em."

"Bye (Y/N), I'll see you tomorrow"

As I was leaving the dressing room, she put her hand on my shoulder and pressed her lips to my cheek. She smiled at me as she pulled away and closed the dressing room door, leaving me on the outside.

She kissed my cheek. Maybe she does have a crush on me. I walked outside still stunned at what previously happened.

For the rest of the night, I kept playing the memory in my head, the feeling of her lips on my cheek. It felt good.