Chapter 52

Soon enough, it was time for the spiderman premiere. I had gotten a nice new suit for the special occasion. I had arrived at the venue with Emma, hand in hand. We took pictures together, and then I took pictures with the rest of the Spiderman cast.

We also answered a few questions as well. Once the movie was starting Emma and I took our seats. The movie was pretty good. It was so much better knowing that I was the one who actually did the stunts that were shown, but Emma was freaked out about that for some reason. She can be quite overprotective.

I like her overprotectiveness though. It shows she cares about me. She did get a little jealous of the kiss scene though.

"Don't worry Em, I love you more than her. It's just a movie."

"I know, it just feels weird. I'm used to seeing us kiss on screen, not you and someone else."

After the movie, Emma, and I both went to the afterparty together. I was not allowed to drink after what happened at the others when I did. It was okay though; Emma and I danced a bit and stuff.

"You know (Y/N), you did a pretty good job with those stunts and the movie was pretty good."
"Thanks Em. I told you I would be fine."
"I know, I just worry sometimes."

"You don't say?" I faked a look of confusion

She hit my arm playfully and rolled her eyes. After a few more hours at the party, we decided to call it a night and go back home.

When we arrived back home Emma and I changed out of our premiere outfits and got changed into something more comfortable. We spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch and sharing sweet kisses and reminding each other just how much we loved them. It was truly perfect.