Chapter 47

Today we filmed the battle of Hogwarts, specifically where McGonagall and Snape duel and snape ends up fleeing. We filmed that scene for a bit before we filmed meeting the DA again.

We also filmed the Aberforth scene where Neville meets the quartet and brings them back to Hogwarts. It was loads of filming, but it was honestly really fun. I loved it.

With all the filming going on, it took up a lot of time. By the time Emma and I got back home, it was nearly midnight. So, we ordered a pizza. As we ate we didn't really talk, both of us too tired. After we ate, we got in bed and cuddled together as we both drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Emma." I said to her as I fell asleep

"I love you too (Y/N), goodnight."

When we woke up the next morning, we both didn't want to get up,

"Emma...I don't wanna. Let's just stay here."

"(Y/N) ... we cant. I know we are both tired, but we have to go film."

"Fine... you're a buzzkill you know."

"Yeah, but I'm your buzzkill. Now get up."

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

With that, we got up and got ready. We made our way to set only to find out that they wrecked the great hall.

"Oh my god...(Y/N), they've wrecked the great hall!"

"I know...why does it feel kinda good?"

"(Y/N)!" she acted offended "Your right though... it feels great"

We filmed the scene where Molly Weasley kills Bellatrix and the scene where Fred dies. Fred's scene was so sad. Oliver couldn't film this scene so many times because it was heartbreaking to see his brother die, even if it were just acting.

After another tough day of filming ended, Dan, Rupert and I went out together. Emma was off with Bonnie. We went to a bar and drank a bit. I didn't have too much after what happened at the HBP after party and neither did Dan or Rupert. It was just a friendly gathering.

I went home after and found Emma already asleep. I took a quick shower and went to bed.