Chapter 45

After about a year of filming DH 1 the production was finally coming to an end. I was quite relieved because I could get a break now. I had turned 20 years old and so did Emma. She had cut her hair short as well. She got a pixie cut. I think she looks quite beautiful, but she always does so yeah.

It was now time for the premiere. I had gotten my suit on and met up with the rest of the cast for pictures. We took photos and I answered some questions about the films. Once I had finished with that, we went into the theater to watch the movie. The wedding scene was my favorite. Hermione and Carson looked very nice dancing together.

Once the movie was over, I decided to skip the afterparty, learning my lesson after last time. Emma and I went back to my house and she spent the night there with me.

This was the routine for a few months, we would stay at one another's houses and look for apartments together. We had decided to look and see if there were any we liked and we could move in sometime before the next movie started. So far we hadn't found anything until now,

"(Y/N), I think I found one!"

"Really? Well let's see it"

As I looked at the pictures and the location, I thought it was perfect. Emma did as well. We decided to go check it out, if we liked it we would buy it and move in ASAP. We didn't want to do any of this while filming, it would just be too stressful.

The next day we had gone to go see the apartment. As we looked around Emma and I had concluded that it was perfect. We bought it straight away. All that was left, was to just sell my house.

"Well, this place is ours now." I said to Emma as we were walking out of the apartment after we signed the contract

"Yeah, I'm really glad it is. I'm very glad I get to be here with you. This is a dream come true." Emma said as she pecked my lips

"Yeah. It really is."

"Now we get to personalize it and everything!"

We spent most of our time getting new furniture for the apartment and selling my house. It surprisingly sold quite fast. I think people only wanted it because I lived there but hey, it sold so I'd consider it a win.

After a few months of furniture shopping and people moving the stuff in, we finally spent the first night there. As we were eating dinner we talked,

"You know, it feels really nice to be doing this with you." I said to her

"Yeah, I wouldn't want this with anyone else. It'll be great waking up to you every morning."

"I sure hope so, who else would you want to wake up to?"

"Nobody, just you, maybe a kid too. But not now."

After we finished dinner we watched a movie and went to bed after. This was the first day of a new chapter in our lives, and I couldn't be happier to be doing it with Emma.