Chapter 17

Summer was pretty fun this year. Since I've been acting and all that fun stuff, I've never had an actual summer like normal kids. My days were full of swimming and bike riding.
Emma did come over a few times and I went to her house sometimes too. We kept in contact as much as possible while enjoying our vacation.

I'm also pretty excited for GOF. I've read the book and it seems like it'll be so cool to film. On the other hand, Carson and Hermione go to the ball together and they kiss. I don't know if we will have to do that but I kinda hope we do?

I might ask her to be my girlfriend this year too. I mean we both like each other so why not? No point in waiting, I guess. I don't want to take too long otherwise her feelings might change.

I'm ready to go back to film the movie. As much as I like the break I also love acting and I like seeing all the cast.

For now, though, I'm enjoying my somewhat normal summer. I keep seeing paparazzi sometimes but I'm famous so what did I expect? I've been seeing them a lot more now. Maybe its cause I'm older and it's not as creepy as it would be when I was 11.

Another fun part of my summer is my family traveled to Paris. Its really beautiful. I saw lots of couples doing couple things together. I guess its called the city of love for a reason.

One day I would want to go to Greece, specifically Santorini. I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful. Or Hawaii, that seems cool too. Anywhere I can chill on the beach is fine by me.