Chapter 17: Shattered Skies.

Back at Chicago, the air battle over Lake Michigan continue to be tense as the United States Air Force, the US Navy's air forces and Royal Canadian Air Force continue to shoot down the Harvester fighters.

"I need help!" one USAF pilot said.

"Don't let 'em damage more!" a US Navy pilot said.

"Show them what the Royal... no, what Human fighter pilots are made of!" a RCAF pilot said as he fires a missile and shoots down a Harvester fighter.

"Thanks. I owe you." another US Navy pilot said.

"No sweat." a RCAF pilot said.

"Get into formation. We have the numbers." another USAF pilot said.

The air battle continues on as a USAF F-15C shoots down a Harvester fighter. Meanwhile, over Chicago, heading towards Lake Michigan. Phantom Squadron and Reaper Squadron had arrived at the combat area. The first thing Danny and Dani sees is the massive drill as it continues the harvest. They also see plumes of black smoke down below at the city and they hope Team Phantom and alternate Team Phantom are alright. They also see other squadrons of fighter jets in front of them heading towards the battle. Danny and Dani and the Reaper Squadron then throttle up their engines to head towards the massive air battle. They're arrival caught the attention of High Command that were monitoring the battle.

"Well, if it isn't the Reaper and Phantom Squadron! Looks like our luck has turned!" a high ranking USAF general of Air Combat Command Headquarters said on the comlink.

"Command, this is Phantom 1 of the 114th Tactical Fighter Squadron, give us and Reaper Squadron a sit-rep." Danny requested.

"Reaper Squadron, Phantom Squadron, you will secure air superiority. Enemy ghost aircraft will show up as hostile on your radar. Alright, Phantom Squadron, I'm thinking it's time to show us what you've got." Air Combat Command Headquarters said.

"Reaper Squadron, stay focus and take those ghost fighters down." Booker said.

"Reaper 2, understood." Darius said.

"Understood." Drake said.

"Roger that." Daniel said.

"Roger." Damian said.

"Alright." Jessica said.

"Understood." Bruno said.

"It's been a long time since we've did this. Hope I still got it." Dani said.

"I'm sure you still do, Phantom 2. And besides, you and Phantom Squadron aren't the only aces. You and Reaper Squadron are all Aces." AWACS Goodfellow said.

"To all of you who have gathered here, regardless of your country and affiliation. This is headquarters of the United States Air Force's Air Combat Command. We are a coalition formed exclusively for the sole purpose of taking down the enemy ghost airborne carrier called the Keep II. Wait until we're ready to strike the Keep II in unison." Air Combat Command Headquarters said.

"Roger." a USAF pilot said.

"Is he speaking on a open channel? The Harvesters would hear everything he's saying." Dani said.

"There's no other choice. We got Canadian aircraft in the coalition as well and the fate of our planet is at stake." Bruno said.

"Alright Phantom 2, let's take them on. Phantom 1, engaging!" Danny said.

"Phantom 2, engaging!" Dani said.

Danny maneuvered his F-22 before he gets a locked on a Harvester fighter.