Chapter 6: Alternate Universe Return.

At the alternate universe's New York City, a bright light appeared at a alleyway before it disappears, revealing Danny, Dani and Kayla. All three has arrived at the alternate universe, a place Dani never thought she would visit again.

"I never thought I would be back here, in this alternate universe." Dani said.

"Alternate universes. Never thought there would be such thing. At least my kind doesn't exist here. Anyway, before the Harvesters flew through the time stream, I noticed some individuals that I recognized on the distress call." Kayla said before she displays a hologram of alternate Team Phantom on the distress call. "Do they live here? Are some of them alternate versions of yourselves?"

"Yes, Your Highness. It's a long story when we were dealing with Hertha. All I can tell you is that it's been six years since we've seen alternate Team Phantom in person. Sure we know what they've been up to since we've seen their adventures on Clockwork's time monitors, but still. Anyway, this is a unfortunate situation. Those eight Harvesters being in this universe are sure to start a second dimensional war. It's not gonna be good. I don't know if Clockwork back in our universe will fix it again like last time." Danny said.

"Well, let's find those Harvesters fast before something bad happens, and let's go invisible so that no one will see us. Don't wanna cause confusion like last time before everything got restored." Dani said.

"We should split up too. You two will find four Harvesters and I'll find the other four." Kayla suggested.

"Good idea." Dani said.

At that moment, Danny, Dani and Kayla heard a loud noise before they look up at the sky to see Dayla carrying Andrew as they are being chased by alternate Ember, alternate Skulker, and four Harvesters.

"That was quick, and they already cause problems and a second dimensional war." Danny said.

"Nothing is ever easy, isn't it?" Dani asked.

"Nope." Danny replied.

"You two go after them. I'll find the other four." Kayla said.

"Alright, good luck, Your Highness." Danny said.

Kayla then turn invisible before she flew off to begin her search. Danny and Dani turn themselves invisible before they quickly ran out of the alleyway to see the chase.

"What do we do?" Dani asked.

"They're heading towards Grand Central Station. Remember that tactic we did with Cap when we had to rescue Wanda and Vision from Thanos' minions?" Danny asked.

"Yeah." Dani said.

"Let's do that. We'll see how they can put up and then we'll strike." Danny said.

"All right." Dani said.

Danny and Dani invisibly flew towards the Grand Central Station where they see four of the Harvesters, as well as alternate Ember and alternate Skulker pursuing Dayla and Andrew. They watch as Andrew continued to fire blasts at all six ghosts with his wrist ray, but each of the blasts miss as the Harvesters, alternate Skulker and alternate Ember dodged the oncoming attacks. Luckily for Danny and Dani, the shots pass harmlessly through them since they're invisible and intangible. Danny and Dani then saw alternate Skulker suddenly launch one of his suit's missiles towards Andrew and Dayla. The missile couldn't reach them and exploded. However, the shockwave did knock them straight down. Danny and Dani watch as Dayla and Andrew were heading right for the roof of the Grand Central station. Dayla grabbed Andrew tight and turned intangible, phasing them both through the roof of the Grand Central Station.

"They're not gonna get some much rest. The Harvesters, as well as alternate Ember and alternate Skulker will find them and attack them." Dani said.