𝒯𝑒𝓃

TW: Slight NSFW, Cussing.

---------------------------------------

George POV

I walked back to my table totally forgetting about the marks Dream left me. I looked around and saw people looking at me, more then they already were.

Weird..

"Hey guys! Im back, what did I miss"

"Hey George!" Bad said smiling at me when I sat down next to Karl again.

"Damnnn gogy, who gave you them." Sapnap said who was sitting infront of me.

"Haha very funny Sapnap, what do you mean?"

"You uhm got something on you're neck." Wilbur said, akwardly pointing to the marks on my neck.

"Are you okay George, did a bug bite you?" Bad said with a scared voice

"Nahh bad don't act so innocent, someone was having fun with his neck." Skeppy said with a smirk.

"OOOOO GOGY GOT A WOMANNN!!! AYYY" Tommy said getting of the table to start dancing.

"Yehh... Woman..." Sapnap said trying to hold his laugh.

Karl looked at Sapnap with an confused face, before he realised. Suddenly Sapnap and Karl bursted into laughing. Quackity joining them, now all three of them laughing without the rest knowing why.

"Why the hell are you idiots laughing?" Tommy said sitting down on the table again.

"LANGUAGE TOMMY"

"Oh wait.. GOGY UR GAY?!" Tommy said without noticing he was screaming.

"TOMMY SHUT THE FUCK UP" Wilbur said.

"LANGUAGE WILBUR"

"Yes.. Im gay" I said.

I looked up and saw Dream standing against a wall again smirking at me.

"Soooo who is the lucky one Georgeee." Skeppy said weirdly interested.

"Wait a minute, you guys don't care im gay?!"

"Ofcourse not Gogy! We love you for who you are." Karl said grabbing my hand to hold it.

"I dont think its smart if you do that in public Karl, Its not that I think its weird but uhm somebody doesn't like it that much. I dont want to come to school with more hickeys and you with a black eye because he punched you in the face." I said pulling my hand away.

"ahh, jealous boyfriend. I see.." Karl said giving me a smile.

"Sooo, are you gonna tell us who he is.?" Wilbur said.

"He wants to keep us a secret, sorry guys"

"Hahah I know who it is." Quackity said with a smirk.

"Wait really? Me too!" Sapnap said holding his hand to give Quackity a high-five.

"Wait why do they know?" Karl said.

"They found out, I didn't say a word I promise!"

"So you guys excited for the big break next week, I cant believe it. Three weeks away from this living hell!!" Tommy said.

Oh yeah, thats right. Im staying at Dreams place. I hope its gonna go okay, I dont want to mess up whatever is going between us. I know he asked me to be his boyfriend but I don't feel like im his boyfriend because he doesn't want to be with me in public. Its hurts more now I really think of it. Is he ashamed of me?