𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

Dream POV

Its been a while since George and I really broke up and I haven't seen him since that day. He is always in his room and he doesn't even show up at school. In lunch breaks im sitting with my new friends instead of my old ones, I realized a while ago that my old friends were really really toxic. I knew this wasn't gonna get me George back and honestly I wasn't doing it for him. I liked my new friends.

It was lunch break and as normal I walked into the cafeteria getting the dirty looks from my old friends, I walked over to our table completely ignoring the stares.

"What up Losers" I said once I sat down next to Sapnap.

The rest still don't really understand why I sat with them but they thought it was okay and great I wasn't mean anymore.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" A familiar voice said.

I looked up to see George sitting in front of me with a mad face.

"Im sitting with my friends?"

"Friends? Good joke." George said laughing but stopped when he realized nobody was laughing with him.

"You missed a lot Georgie" I said and gave him a wink.

Shit why did I do that, he literally just got back. I swear to god.

He rolled his eyes and just started talking to Karl who sat next to him.

"So what did I miss."

"Well, Dream dumped his friends and became friends with us thats actually kind of it." Karl said with an akward smile.

"You dumped your friends?" George said turning his head to look at me again.

I nodded in respond scared he was gonna ask the question.

"Why?.." George said.

"I dumped them because I realised you were worth more then them even thought it was too late I still did it, Im happier with my new friends so its no big deal. I hope we can be friends George even thought we broke up." I said with an big smile looking at my friends.

"WHAT THE MUFFIN??" Bad suddenly said.

"Shit, I uhm forgot they didn't know."

"Its fine Dream" George gave me a weak smile.

"Wait, you were the boyfriend?" Tubbo said who was sitting next to Ranboo.

Right Ranboo. Ranboo has been sitting with us for a while now and I still don't have a good feeling about it. Ella has stopped stalking, I think either way we haven't seen her for a while and the same thing goes for Techno. Its freaking me out, I still haven't told anyone about Ella. I needed to find the right time, but when?

"Dream?" A voice got me out of my thoughts.

"Oh right, yes I was the boyfriend."

"Okay calm down guys, I know what you all think now but its okay. Dream is very sorry and never wanted George to feel like his toy, so dont get mad at him" Sapnap said who put his arm around my shoulder.

They all nodded with an smile, I looked up and met George's eyes. It seemed like forever until I broke the eyecontact when someone coughed.

"Sorry, you guys were staring, got a bit akward." Skeppy said with an smirk.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I looked back at George who gave me a big smirk.

Eventually I got lost in my thoughts again. I knew I had to tell them, just without Ranboo. He might be a good person but he hung out with Techno, I can't risk it. So I decided to make a group chat.

Pissbaby has made the group "Important"

Crybaby: The fuck is this.

Muffin: Dream, why did you made this group and language George!

Pissbaby: Its important, I have to tell you guys something.

Beelover: Why isn't Ranboo added?

Pissbaby: Tubbo if you add him then we are fucked.

Muffin: Language.

Womanlover: Ill make sure then he doesn't boss!

SimpforKarl: Shut up Tommy.

UglyDiamond: What the fuck is going on.

Muffin: Language Skeppy!

DrugAddict: Is it really that important?

Pissbaby: YES.

DrugAddict: Fine ill tell me client I can't come.

Ghost: What the fuck Quackity?

Muffin: Language Wilbur.

"Uhm you guys okay?" Ranboo suddenly said getting our attention.

We all nodded in respond and went right back to messaging.

SimpforSapnap: When?

Pissbaby: After school, my room.

DrugAddict: Oh hell naw, im not coming into ur room.

Ghost: Bruh Quackity why.

DrugAddict: Because it still fucking smells like George's cum.

Crybaby: WHAT THE FUCK?!

BeeLover: Excuse me?

Muffin: LANGUAGEEEEEEEE

Pissbaby: Ayyy don't blame me, his cum smells good.

Crybaby: DREAM WHAT THE FUCK.

Pissbaby: Wink Wink.

Crybaby has left the chat.

Muffin has left the chat.

Pissbaby: Good job guys.

BeeLover has left the chat.

WomanLover has left the chat.

UglyDiamond has left the chat.

Pissbaby: Oh come on guys, really?

SimpforKarl has left the chat.

SimpforSapnap has left the chat.

Ghost has left the chat.

DrugAddict: Sorry dude.

DrugAddict has left the chat.

Pissbaby: OH COME ON MAN.

-----------------------------------

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏʟ.ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ<3

ᴀʀᴛ: @ᴛᴀʀᴛᴀꜱᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ <33

~S