Chapter 3

"Thanks for picking me up." I thank Bobbie.

"No problem. Since you don't have a car and we're friends, why not give you a ride." She shrugs with a smile.

It's my second day at my new school and I'm just so glad I met Bobbie. She's been really great so far. I was about to start walking this morning when she called and told me that she would be driving me.

"How sincere." I joke. She hasn't brought up my ride home with Nixon yet and for that I am grateful. Not that anything happened, it's just they've already been teasing Nixon enough.

"I know right. Oh, before I forget I wanted to ask you something."

"What?" I ask looking through my bag for my phone.

"Tonight, there's this party. All the guys are going and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" A party? I'm not really a big party person, to be honest I've never actually been to a party. I mean unless you count family gatherings and family birthday parties, than no.

"I don't know." I shake my head.

"Come on, Jacey. It'll be fun." She tries lightening the mood.

"A party? On a Thursday night?" I question. Who has ever heard of a party on a weekday? I may not be an expert on parties, but I'm almost positive that most parties are on weekends.

"Well, sorta." Huh?

"What do you mean?" Now I'm really confused as to what she means. First she said a party and then she says it was 'sorta' one.

"I mean it's like a small get together at my house with the guys." She blurts out. Oh now I get it.

"Is your brother going to be there?" I smirk.

"Listen, I know he was being an asshole but I promise he's not always like that." She assures me.

"That's hard to believe." I mutter. She looks like she's about to say something else but we pull into the school. We both get out of the car and are greeted by the boys, all except Hunter. Of course.

"Hey girl." Sheldon swings his arm over shoulders. That was his lame attempt to sound gangster.

"That was so bad." I laugh.

"Was not." He pretends to be offended.

"Yes it was." I'm holdings stomach from laughing so hard.

"Oh yea?" He challenges. I don't get a chance to speak before he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I scream. He laughs.

"No way. This is what you get for making fun of me."

"Ooo, can I help?" Sean comes up beside me.

"I will kill you both." I threaten.

"Say your sorry for making fun of me." Sheldon challenges. When I don't say anything he begins to tickle my sides. I laugh and thrash around under his touch but he never loosens his grip. "Say it."

"I'm...sorry." I gasp and the tickling immediately stops. He puts me down.

"Thank you. Your forgiven." He smirks.

"You guys are so annoying." Bobbie shakes her head. The warning bell rings and we all begin to walk to the school. Nixon comes up beside me and puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Hey." I smile up at him. He awards me with one of his own dazzling smiles.

"Hey, you coming to the 'party' tonight." He uses air quotes over 'party'.

"I'm not sure yet." I shrug. We get to my locker and I put the combination in opening the door.

"You should." He's leans against the lockers staring at me.

"I just...I just don't think Hunter wants me to be there." I admit. I'm telling the truth, I feel like I'm intruding when go over to Bobbie's house. Even though it was only one time.

"He's just being an asshole, besides its Bobbie's house too."

"I know. I just feel like I'm intruding."

"We'll all be there too, we'll have your back."

"I'll think about it."

"Come on live a little." He smirks down at me. I shut my locker door, pressing my books to my chest and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Fine. I'll go." I cave in.

"That's my girl." He chuckles and puts his arm around my waist while we walk to my first hour. I kept noticing Nixon looking at me through the corner of his eye, and each time I would smile to myself. Is it possible I could like Nixon?

Another chapter guys. I'm so happy. Thank you for some reads, i hope you guys are liking it so far. Enjoy.

Like and comment :)