ix

After George and Dream shared that passionate kiss they went back to their dorm and they shared a loving hug before going to bed so they could be well rested as they had important classes coming up, little did they know some things would be changing for better or for worse.

Dream and George woke up to a surprise message from Niki to the Groupchat.

Niki 😀

Hey guys, I have something to tell you all!

Georgie 💙🤍💓

Okay Niki, what is it? :)

Niki 😀

Freddie Mercury once said "Can someone find me somebody to love" and I've found my somebody to love! and it's a girl too! :)

Georgie 💙🤍💓

OMG CONGRATS NIKI!!!!

Blob boi 🟩

NIKI! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Who's the lucky girl?

Niki 😀

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, Her name is Aurelia! she's actually transferring here next term after all the exams and stuff is done.

Georgie 💙🤍💓

THAT'S AWESOME, CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!

Everyone else congratulated Niki too, George and Dream were just the first people awake

They started to get ready for school then suddenly Dream grabbed Georges wrist and made him go into the kitchen saying "Wait here, I have a surprise for you" George was immensely confused but decided to wait either way.

(TECHNO'S PERSPECTIVE)

"Hey KId?!? Where are all the potatoes gone?!?" Techno called out to his companion.

"I MOVED THE FARM INSIDE BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING TRAMPLED ON!" Technos companion called back.

"Oh alright, wait can you come here please for a minute?" Techno called to his companion

An extremely tall boy with light brown hair, sunglasses, a black and white face mask and a suit walked in and said "Yeah, Techno, what do you need?"

"I just wanted to thank you again for saving me the other day and I need to ask, do you think Dream saw you, Ranboo?" Techno asked in a tone to suggest he wasn't happy.

"Nah, I doubt he did and even if he does suspect anything he'll say it around his friends so once Aurelia infiltrates their ranks we should have all the inside knowledge needed" Ranboo said with a slight whisper in his voice.

"Right, yeah, hopefully it works" Techno stated apprehensively.

(TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER)

Dream woke up too see George standing in the kitchen with his gift from a few days prior.

"Hey! how do you like the blender?" Dream asked smiling because the boys reaction to the gift was priceless considering he was talking about getting himself a super blender anyway so Dream bought it as a surprise.

"Yeah, its amazing!" George said excitedly "Thank you again, you really didn't have-" George got cut off by his phone going "BING BURRRING" signalling that he got a new message. Georges face dropped once he read the message and he dropped the phone out of his hand.

(A/N) Sorry for such a short chapter It was just getting long so I split them in half and found a good cliffhanger point so there it is. this was also not proofread because at time of writing I am exhausted, I'll do corrections in the future