Chapter 1; the plan

This is the first chapter, let's goooooooo!
Anything in italic is a thought unless it says otherwise in some way shape or form.

-Author-chan🧡

Hawks POV

I woke up on the floor besides my bed, in tears, for the sixth time this week, and it's only Wednesday. I guess it was just another nightmare. I was breathing heavily and hugging my endeavour plush tightly (not a ship y'all nasty ass fuckerz) while pulling what I would assume was my blanket over me. It turned out I was wrapped in my wings in a very uncomfortable position, while shaking violently and sweating. Why, and how did I even sleep like this? I slowly and shakily climbed back onto my previously deserted bed and checked my phone for the time, only to be disappointed. 12:24. Dammit, I'm late. Well not exactly, but 6 minutes isn't really enough time to get ready.

I had a meeting with my boss, endeavour, and the rest of the hero commission along with mirko, so I should really get ready fast. But do I want to? No, not at all, not in the slightest. But this isn't up to me, it's up to the hero commission, the people who basically kidnapped me from my mother when I was 7 and kept me there until I was 14 and then forced me into UA. But oh well, guess I gotta get ready for this soon to be hell of a day. This is going to be interesting.

I rolled out of bed and got in the shower, taking my clothes off with my feathers. I had a 1 minute timer set so I had to really shower quickly. I basically just scrubbed down with a slightly soapy cloth so I wouldn't smell and then rinsed off, leaving my wings as dry as possible. I hopped out, drying myself while brushing my teeth and getting my hero costume with my feathers. is it clean? no. Does that matter? Not really...kind of. It would smell like sweat and other weird smelling shit from my last patrol but that was okay-ish, considering how hot it was they would just think I got up early or something...or not. Anyways, I brushed through my hair using my fingers and ruffled my feathers to make them look at least decent, they would fix themselves as I flew anyways. I quickly talked to myself in the mirror, like a pep talk but just useless because nothing could fix this hell I was about to get into. I quickly ran out, grabbing my phone and flew out of my apartment. I checked the time and it confirmed my fear, I would be late, but not as bad as I thought. I had gotten ready in 4 minutes and the hero commission building was 5 minutes away, so if I was fast enough I would make it almost on time.

Endeavour POV
Hawks is going to be late, I just know it. He hasn't been sleeping well for the past few days and nobody needs to tell me that for me to know. It was relatively easy to notice him yawning all day a couple days ago.

It may seem like I don't care about him, but he is like a son to me, and I am concerned for his well being. I would ask him about it, but I'm not sure how to go about that without intimidating him, after all I am his boss. Knowing him he probably focused on getting ready as fast as possible instead of his looks, so he might looks like shit or worse, but that's fine. After all, everyone looks like shit to me so it wouldn't Change anything.

God I sound so mean, but who gives a fuck? Everyone, including myself. I give a fuck. I give a lot of fucks, but that's fine, I'll be fine. Damn. I'm so lonely I'm talking to my self in my head.

"G'morning endeavour!!" A loud and hyperactive rabbit yelled, while kicking down the door. She came earlier than expected, like 10 minutes early but still, she usually comes exactly on time. The rabbit looking brat hopped over to her seat and sat down while taking out her phone. I would assume she was talking to her soulmate because of how happy she looked, but she hadn't found hers yet, and was just talking to her "bestest friend ever!😃" as what she says. She and hawks were basically siblings, well I should say she was the older sibling because she is currently 24 and hawks is 21, but it's really none of my concern. Atleast Not yet. It does have a lot to do with this meeting, though.