Chapter 7; Recap

Author chan here, I'd just like to say thanks for reading this.
This is going to be an interesting chapter to say the least.
You don't really need to recap the first chapter since some of it is in this.
...
...
Okay smut warning. :)
Maybe 🤔 🤫.

-Author-chan 🤍

Dabi POV

I woke up with hawks in my room yet again. He was resting against my apparently bare chest wearing another one of my hoodies (I swear this bitch) which had 3 of the elements of the magical periodic table, Holmium Radon and Yttrium, if you get it you get it.
His wings were wrapped around me, so moving was hard, but I managed to move with him noticing as little as possible, but turns out he sleeps very heavily sometimes and very lightly others. He turned to face me after yawning a couple hundred times and stared at me, like he was trying to win the worlds longest stare competition for a billion dollars.

"You good?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable

"Hmm? Oh.. yeah. I'm... fin" said the very obviously not okay human bird
^
(that's on purpose)
He hugged me then seemingly fell asleep again. Definitely a light weight, I though to myself.

I laid there and thought for a bit. I'm half naked, he's in my hoodie and seemingly a skirt, my bed Isla freaking mess and so is his hair, dafuq happened?

"Oh, you're awake. And you're confused, well I'm not telling you shit, bastard" she said really pissed, like I knew exactly what I did and that is was offensive or something, whatever. Beside her were Shigaraki leaning on twice and them sleeping really cutely actually. I know I shouldn't but I ship it.

"If you want to know what happened yesterday you left the camera on so you can figure it out yourself". She added as she stood up and tiredly walked towards the door, left the room and slammed the door as hard as she could. The sound woke up twice and Shigaraki who just looked around before leaning back, Shigaraki being careful not to disintegrate twice's arm.

As I turned to get the camera I felt bird-bitches flap open on my back and heard him speak.

"What in te frick-frack happened?" He questioned in a very slurred voice

I didn't answer, just waved at him to call down, the out of bed and walked towards my closet, He kinda stared at me, contemplating whether for or not he should call me hot (he did btw), then got up, stared at his skirt and then sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

I sat with Keigo in a hoodie and waited for Shigaraki and twice to stop sexual-tension-ing, and for toga to stop being pissed. Shigaraki gave me the camera 📷 to use to watch the night that just happened which none of us remember, so how lucky are we!

toga came back inside my room with a drink of water and sat down on the bed beside Shigaraki and twice, handing them some water.

"Here, have some ✨Aqua with frozen cubes of ecstasy✨ aka have some water with ice, it'll help with the headache" she said while passing a bottle of slightly thawed water to hawks. When did she freeze that? I though as she passed one to me aswell.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Plug it into your computer and start it already" Shiggy said to my hungover ass who was staring at literally nothing. (Nothing is really appealing sometimes).