Chapter 5;villainy(?)

Author-chan here
This is honestly just to stretch out the story a bit. I have no other reason of having this chapter. So..... yeah.
This isn't even title accurate, it's legit just having fun and basically a play date/hang out if your "cool".
Also ignore the fact that Dabi is acknowledging hawks' existence and just pretend Dabi and toga swapped places so it's toga being nice. Actually no, pretend twice copied toga, and Dabi is just asleep somewhere.

-Author-chan 💜

Hawks POV

I just joined the lov a couple of days ago and yet everyone is already used to me. Except for Dabi. He refuses to talk to me and barely ever looks at me, atleast I don't think he does? Though I've gotten along great with toga, she's really nice if you get to know her, that plus deactivating her quirk, because her quirk basically chains her personality, which is kind of sad. Ever since I deactivated her quirk (with a bracelet, don't be weird) she's basically stuck to me like glue, which is honestly amazing because it gets kind of lonely later in the day when everyone leaves.

Me and twice have been designing a villain outfit for me and I think I have one, all I need now is an alias and I can ask Shigaraki for what's next!

"Hey! I have an idea! Let's rate each other's rooms!" Toga yelled legit jumping from beside me, which really hurt because her hand hit my head.

"NOPE" most of league members went in they're rooms and locked them, but I managed to grab Shigaraki, Dabi and mr.compress before they left. Dabi gave me a legit death glare before he looked over at toga.

"Fine, but we're not doing mine first." He said, sounding more dead inside then usual. Oh well.

Shigaraki and Mr.compress only agreed so they could see each other's rooms but that's fine, because they're still in.(this is gonna be awesome)

So we decided to see them in an order. Toga, me, twice, Mr.compress, Shigaraki and then Dabi. We couldn't convince Dabi to go in any other place so he's going last. Twice just honestly flat out agreed so that'd be great.

We walked past the many locked doors until we got to Toga's room. She opened the door and honestly, her room is a lot better than I thought it would be.

 She opened the door and honestly, her room is a lot better than I thought it would be

She had two beds but one (the white one) had a little bit of dried blood on it soo... also she has pictures of every person she's become, including me. She had some manga on the floor called a killers diary....um.... We all liked her room and it was honestly how you would expect an average teen girls room would look like,but I mean none of us had any experience with teen girls other than toga so we based our thoughts off of her room.