Chapter 2; soulmates and cuts

Author-chan here.
Just wanted to say that this is shit and you should leave before the shit engulfs you too.
Also trigger warning, cuts and psychosis, sorry?
I'm bad at writing. Okay bye 👋

-Author-chan💛

Hawks POV

Alright. We have a plan, but how do we execute it. I should have thought this through. I had 1 week until I had to execute the plan so I was fine for now, for now being the key words. I had an extra long patrol that day, reaching from 1pm to 1am, wow, thanks hero commission, didn't even get to wash my hero suit.

The second I got home I ran to my bed and landed face first on it. I stretched out my wings to take up the full capacity of the bed and then put my phone on my left bedside table, the one near the bathroom door. Why is it important? I'm not sure, just thought it was. I slowly peeled my sweaty ass face off of the leather cushion I put in front of my pillow so that I could watch tv. Ow, my face! I should probably change my clothes, so I sat up and used my feathers to grab something comfortable.

I pulled out a black and white hoodie that was too big on me and some blue sweatpants that were also too big. Great, now I'm comfortable, ima watch tv till I fall asleep:). I turned on the tv in my bedroom and started watching the news. Despite this being an apartment it was pretty sweet, or should I say suite! Haha... sorry. N E WAYS, I watched the news until I fell asleep. And gosh when I say sleep, I mean sleep. So good of a sleep that I was late for work, again... damn, I can't ever win.

All right so I was late for work, but it wasn't too bad because the hero commission thought I just spent extra time planning on how to execute the plan, really I just slept for 12 hours. It was well deserved. I had to fight a couple villains, but most of them were easy because of the fact that I had actually slept good, but one was harder then the others. Apparently she had a transform quirk because she turned into Dabi, twice (rip my dude) and some guy she called Shigaraki I think. She was a hard fight but I managed.

I also finished work fast enough to go to the manga store and buy my favourite manga, earth. basically it's about life without quirks and there's this character called *insert deadname* but she, sorry, they go by Foster and they play games, and draw stuff for this app called YouTube and they wants a dog and bird and to name the bird Angel but she's only 10-13 I have no idea, they're cool.... and weird... and their friends are kinda bitches but not really.

Anyways when I got "home" after buying volume 5-10 of earth I got out a piece of paper and planned on how I was going to get into the lov. It's really messy and hard to read but that's fine... I guess. Only I need to now what's going on anyways. I had the basics of the plan ready so now all I need to do is get enough sleep so I won't be tired when this plans gets set into motion. You can do this hawks, for endeavour, mirko, Touya and literally anyone else. FUCK YEAH I CAN DO THIS!!!

Dabi POV

Some people say you can't sleep when someone's thinking about you, so who in the world was thinking about for 2 hours straight. Like for real, chill out man, or woman, I just want to sleep. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, toga came barging into my room... again.

"DABI DABI GUESS WHAT" she screeched through laughs. Lord please save my ears.

"WHAT?!" I was pissed. But can you really blame me? Plus it's basically an older sibling job to hate their younger sibling and she was one to me soooo.....