Memories

.Pandora Bellamoore.

"Dolcezza?" Alessandro said as he slithered under the sheets.

"Yes?" I placed down my book to give him all my attention.

The blonde cleared his throat "So I was talking with the guys today and I was thinking that maybe it's getting a bit crowded here so maybe we could go somewhere else, away from everyone."

His offer took me by surprise; I never thought he would want to leave this place, I mean, not like ever but at least until the baby is born.

The man's smile turned into a frown due to my lack of response which is normal since I truly don't know what to say "We don't have to go anywhere, Pandora; I understand that this is your safe place and that maybe you won't want to leave–"

"No! No! It's not that, handsome," I reached for his shoulders to grip them as a smile adorned my lips. "I do want to get away from here so we can learn more about each other as a couple but I just wasn't expecting you to propose it."

His right eyebrow arched "What do you mean? Do you think I don't have the guts to ask?"

A chuckle left my mouth "I just thought you were scared of scaring me."

Immediately, his cheeks turned red "Well, I was but I feel like I can't keep doing that, you told me you don't want me to do that."

My heart thumped against my chest "You're finally listening to me. I've been through a lot of shit, Alessandro, your romantic ideas won't cause me harm."

"Are you saying that my romantic ideas are shit?"

"No," I grinned.

He hummed "Good. Where would you like to go?"

"Do you have any places in mind?" I inquired, lying back as my hands fell on my small bump.

"So I thought Italian Alps, Amsterdam or an Egyptian beach but those are just ideas and you can choose whichever red dot on the planet; I'll be happy to go there if you go with me," he stated as his right hand tickled my thigh. Alessandro hasn't taken a single step in our relationship without asking me first if I'm okay with whichever, as small as it could be considered, he asks me which makes trusting him even easier because he shows that he cares.

"The Italian Alps sound magical; I've never been," I replied.

The father of my baby let out a deep sigh "Excellent taste, dolcezza; I'll have everything set up for us and we'll leave in three days."

"Wait, I don't want anything planned; just get us a place and we can do everything ourselves then," I stated and he seemed amused. "My life has been taken care of for the last couple of years, handsome, I want to be more spontaneous, especially because we can."

"Perfect, dolcezza; your wishes will come true."

.Alessandro Cavallaro.
.Two days later.

We are going to stay on this gorgeous chalet in a Northern Italian village named Camporosso and the house has a gorgeous view overlooking the town. I'm deeply excited about this because Pandora is extremely looking forward to it and because I've been working day and night, even if I've done it from home, it's exhausting.

"Dolcezza, it's cold so you have to bring—"

"The jackets," she said, walking out of the closet wearing a burnt orange off-the-shoulder turtleneck midi dress and leather over-the-knee boots.