Note no. 75

.Pandora Bellamoore.

I'm going back to my family name. I want to get rid of everything related to him.

Last night Alessandro slept in the same bedroom as me but on the sofa; I told him he could sleep on the bed but he said he could want to cuddle in his sleep and he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable. We didn't discuss it further and went to sleep without addressing more of the baby subject. The endless possibilities have been rushing through my mind since we left Italy; my baby could be hurt from the fall or my womb might be empty. If there's a baby growing inside me, I'll keep it; doesn't matter who is the father.

"Good morning, Pandora," Alessandro said, squatting down beside the bed. "What would you like for breakfast?" He softly smiled.

A weak smile curved my lips "Waffles would be nice."

"Banana waffles?" He rested his chin on the mattress.

"I've never had those," I whispered. "He is allergic to bananas so he never let me eat them around him."

Alessandro let out a deep sigh "Let's forget about everything. Do you want to help me make the batter and test-taste it?" His eyebrows wiggled.

I softly nodded as my smile grew "I love batter."

"Then we might have to make extra for you to eat," he stood up, chuckling and gently uncovered me. He gave me a pair of running shorts and a big shirt since I really don't have clothes here. "Ready?"

I nodded opening after sitting up "I'll have someone bring a wheelchair. Would you like it in black?"

"Any color is fine but black would be cool," a soft chuckle left my mouth as I leaned my head on his right shoulder.

"You'll have to do the carrying, take me everywhere once the chair is here," he joked, glancing at me.

"Do you like lemon meringue pie?"

Alessandro nodded as we passed the living room "I love any dessert," he walked into the kitchen and gently sat me on the wooden island.

"All right," when he's asleep I'll make him lemon meringue pie and a banana pie. Rex loved my banana pie; he once stole the whole thing when I was napping in the living room. "At what time are your bosses arriving?" He was getting everything out for the waffles.

The man handed me three bananas "Arabella said they would be here before 12 so any time now."

"What time is it?"

"8:45," he glanced at his wristwatch, placing a ceramic plate with a fork beside me. "Mash the bananas, dolcezza."

"Yes, chef," I peeled the first banana and placed it on the dish as Alessandro plugged in the waffle maker. "Alessandro, do you think you could lend me some money to buy some clothes?"

He looked at me over his shoulder with a soft smile "Dolcezza, it doesn't have to be a loan. Grab my card from my wallet and buy whatever you need or want. The money is just there sitting in the account, might as well use it for something."

"Thank you, Alessandro but I'll pay back every penny."

"All right, Pandora," he turned around and stood to my right as he measured the waffle mix. "So, where are you from?"