Succumb To Beauty

Dear Readers, I have some exciting news that I hope you will all support me with! 

I have recently self-published an original poetry book! I have been working really hard on this book alongside the stories I write on here for a very long time and it would mean a hell of a lot to me if you could support me and make this book a success. 

The book is called 'Succumb To Beauty', a collection of poetry I have written myself to inspire beauty and wonder, covering themes such as confidence, independence, mental health, fear, success and failure. 

It's thanks to all of you readers for supporting my writing journey which has supported my decision on writing these pieces, hoping that some of my personal thoughts and feelings could be read, shared with and understood whilst also connecting me to all of you more. 

Thank you so much for what you've allowed me to do in the past few years and I hope to continue working on this platform as well as publishing more books out to the wider world with your help. 

Again, thank you, really. For Everything. 

Available on Amazon worldwide in both Kindle and Paperback

If you have any questions or want further details please get in touch with me via Instagram: y_siddiqui_

I look forward to your reactions and comments on it.

-From Your Loving Author