Mistake

June

"What the actual fuck was she even thinking?" Ashley asks in disbelief.

"I thought she just had a work crush on him but she is literally psychopath"

"Literally" she nods, "we have to look for a male assistant for Mateo" she suggests.

"You're not looking for an assistant for me. I have people to do that" Mateo says as he walks in our room.

"Is that so? Then why did you hire a psychopath to work for you in the first place?" Ashley shot back at him.

"She used to work properly until she find me charming and fall for me real hard" he jokes at her and looks at me, "she was not even my type" he shrugs, "I was just joking".

"I know" I chuckles.

"You trust him way too much" Ashley whines.

"Oh shut up. She knows I am telling the truth" Mateo says.

"Whatever, June keep an eye on him. We are not approving another female assistant for him" she says as she get down from our bed, "I am watching you" she playfully warns him and escapes a pillow hit from Mateo before rushes out of our room, "I am going to Liam's" she shouts.

"I missed her" I chuckles as I was unpacking the stuffs from my luggage.

"Yeah, it's nice to be back at home" he plopped on the bed beside me, "So, apart from Tessa did you like our trip?" he asks.

"I loved it Mateo. It was the nicest place I ever went in my life" I grinned.

"I planned so many more things back there for you but everything was ruined" he sighed.

"Hey, we have more trips to go and you have more time to plan" I run my hand through his hair.

"You know why I say you're different?"

"Why?"

"Because you don't like fancy stuffs and you always find a way to see good in anything happens" he smiles.

"Tell me something, that I don't know" I smirks playfully at him.

"Oh you little teaser" he jumps up to sitting position, "you wants to know something you don't know?" he leaned closer to me moving his hand up to my thighs.

"I didn't mean that" I whispers and tries to hold his hand from moving up but a part of me wants him to continue.

"That doesn't sound convincing" he smirks "I love how we are quickly changing from a normal conversation to this" he lustfully eyes me before putting his other hand inside my shirt and pulling me into a deep kiss.

We're kissing passionately and I can't control the urge but I wanted him more. I want to be closer to him. Maybe this is the moment, I should just go with the flow, I don't want to look back at my past and holding myself around Mateo.

"Mateo" I moaned between our kiss and he hums trailing wet kisses on my neck. I pulled his hair back and forth as he sucked through my neck causing a blue purple mark on my skin. "You need to lock the d-" I startled when my phone starts ringing.

"Ugh, you need to answer that?" he groans as he pulled away from me.

"It must be Jessie. I can talk to her later" I said as I pulled him closer to me ignoring my phone ringing.

"I like that" he leaned closer to kiss me but stopped when my phone starts ringing again.

"I should put it in silent" I says and crawls to the nightstand at the other end of the bed to take my phone.