Be Gone!

Mateo

The DJ started playing slow music and everyone was busy chitchatting and having their lunch.

"Thanks for coming" June pull Grant and Tom into a hug and Grant shook my hands with a curt smile.

"That was a beautiful wedding sweetie" Grant smile, "you look so gorgeous" he say as his eyes travels from June's head to toe.

Although, we have no hard feelings or grudges against each other I still don't like the way he behave with June. I know they are good friends and he calls her with a nickname, still I can't accept it. I do feel heaviness on my chest looking at some guys checking out June. That doesn't make me jealous, does it?

I just care about my baby girl and love her so much.

"Thanks" she blush and my  grip around her waist tightened. She soothingly rub my hand and smiles at me and I forced a smile back at her.

"Hey babe" a tall brown guy kissed Tom, the same guy I met at on New Year Party with June.

Oh, I had no idea he was gay.

Suddenly, I felt someone tapped on my shoulder  and I saw Max, my driver. He say, there was someone waiting for me at outside. I nod and excused myself from the crowd and made my way to the entrance.

Max, showed me to the direction of a girl standing covered her head with a shawl. I nod at Max and walk towards her.

"Um..Hi, were you looking for me Miss?"

But I was shocked when she turn to face me and remove the scarf from her head.

It's Caitlin.

She looks young and her brown hair was pulled into a sleek bun but her face had little wrinkles. She looks like she had been crying for days and the way she was standing shows that she was weak.

But, I don't care.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask her rage filled my words.

"Mat-Mateo...uh...I know...I would be the last person you want to see today" she hung her head down, "but I need your help" she says hesitantly.

"What could that be?"

"It's about your father" she say and I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Father? I don't have a father, that bastard is death for us. I don't understand what the heck are you doing here after fucking so many years now. I am not interested to talk about anything related about you or him" I yelled right at her face and she started crying.

Ugh. Annoying.

"Just go, don't ruin my mood" I turn my heels to walk away from there but she stopped me by grabbing my hand.

I pushed her away, "What the hell is your problem? Aren't you satisfied for ruining our family, aren't you happy for ruining my mother's happy life? What is left for you to take away from us, uh?"

"H-he is dy-dying Mateo" Caitlin stuttered and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"He has been diagnosed for stage four blood cancer" she sniffs, "doctor says there is no chance for him to survive" she sobs.

"So what the heck should I do now? He is death for me. long time ago. I don't care about that bastard's well being now" I smirk at her and she stare at me with full rage in her eyes.

What the actual fuck is it? She doesn't get to be angry at us.

"Are you even the heir of Grahams family?" she asks in anger as she wiped her tears away.