The key (2/3)

"Yes, greek", I answered proudly. "But since I don't know my mom, I think she is a goddess who has claimed virginity and, well, made me nevertheless. So it's a secret. My dad never talks about it ... he doesn't like to be reminded of me being his daughter."
Loki examined me. "Do you feel welcome here?"
"As a member of the Avengers?", I asked.
He nodded slightly.
"Well of course", I said a bit too fast. "I mean, I often carry out the trash, and am stuck here while they go on missions. But as the new one I have to make the paper work, right?" I tried my best to smile. "I ... I like them."
Loki furrowed his brows. "You are a whole demigod and you do the paper work?"
"Yes, but they say it is justified -"
"What can you do?", he interrupted me.
I stared at him. What did he mean? "My superpowers?", I asked carefully.
"Yes", Loki answered.
"They aren't that special", I mumbled.
He rolled his eyes. "Just show me."
"Well - okay. Okay!" I was more happy than I expected as I lifted my hands.
I created two power fields in the air. They almost looked like water, a bit blurry and with little movements the air made. I levitated the stool standing between me and Loki and let the two fields crush it between them. I kept the pieces in the air, made a third power field in the middle of them and hurled the pieces against the walls.
I let the fields disappear and looked shyly to the ground. "Thats what I do."
Loki stared at me. "That was amazing. A little training and you will become a powerful sorcerer."
"Really?", I asked delighted. "I mean ... yeah." It was hard to hide my excitement. I started to notice that none of the Avengers said that to me before. I had amazing powers.
Loki smiled a bit. "You should have someone better to teach you."
I narrowed my eyes. Did he just say he would ...?
My thoughts were interrupted as Tony came in. "Hey, (y/n), lunch is ready. Get Loki back in his cell, then eat with us. You can continue later."
I glanced between him and Loki. "Sure", I said, but I felt hollow inside.
I stepped behind Loki, then Tony left. I looked at the lock Lokis hands were chained up with. I carried the key to open it.
"Didn't you hear him? Come on, put me back into my cell", Loki said and chuckled. He even wiggled a bit on his chair and spread his hands in my direction.
"Now don't make fun of me, I am still interrogating you", I protested while laughing. I grabbed his hands and pulled him onto his feet.
"Ouch", he said. I probably pulled him a bit fast.
"Oh, is someone sensitive?", I grinned.
"More than you know", he responded smirking. That made me blush. He looked like he liked that.
I pushed him to the door to accompany him to his cell. With every step, the key on my belt tapped against my leg. As if it tried to persuate me.