Cute IHOP waiter?

Just in case you don't remember in my old story I said that parmiga had 2 children. Jimmy and Zoe. Zyle had Violet and 2 other children but they left and haven't came back to visit there parents. Let's just say that Violet is the special one (most loved) since she's the only daughter. Sorry if I'm explaining it again but just wanted to clear things out.

Violet's POV

We're on the plane and it feels like forever. We soon arrive after so long and go get our luggage. "Travis get my my luggage please" he gets it and then gets his. We get a cab to take us to our final destination. We're hours away to seeing my crush. Correction I mean my old crush.

We stop at a Isrealian restaurant to get some food. It was absolutely lovely. We leave with pleased and full belly's. We payed for our cab drivers food because he had to drive for hours and we thought it would be a generous idea to do so.

We finally arrive at my old home. I honestly wanted to cry just thinking about all my childhood memories here. We payed the driver and thanked llo him for brining us here. "I don't know if I'm ready for this Trav" I was honestly a bit nervous, it's been forever sincelPI knock on the door and my mom opens god your so big now, I missed you my litt- big girl" my mom said giving me a huge tight hug. "Yeah, so where's dad" I said. "Kyle your daughters here get your ass down here" she said just as Travis was coming in. "Oh excuse my language hun. Wait your the lucky one aren't you?" she said giving him a hug. "Yeah I'm the lucky one" he said. "Well I'm Violet's mother and here comes her father" she said. My dad was coming down the stairs and looked at me and smiled. Wow dad I feel the love. "Hello Violet missed you" he said. "Missed you too dad" this was quite awkward. "Hello Mr. Spencer's I'm Violet's boyfriend" thank god Travis said that he wasn't my fiancé. "Welcome son" said my dad. "We came here for a main reason" Travis grabbed my hand and looked at me signaling for me to step up and say something. But I just stayed quiet. "Well a couple of days ago I asked Violet something really special" he said. "Violet show them" we both agreed to say at the same time. "We're engaged" I sarcastically said it to be honest. My mom literally screamed of joy. My dad didn't look surprised at all.

"That's so great honey" she said. Definitely. It was hard fake smiling for so long. I thought that I'd come back here feeling great but it's actually the opposite. "Well you can sleep in any of my two boys room. Sorry but Violet's room is only for one" I was glad my mom said that because I didn't want to sleep squished. I mean I've been in a fucking plane for hours and hours and I need my space. We settled down and got everything together. My parents have always been overprotective over me. I am their only female child. I was also so spoiled. I'm honestly surprised that my parents liked Travis. They always wanted the best for me.

My mom cooked dinner and after a hot shower and some nice new fresh clothes we go downstairs to eat. We had grilled chicken, sweet potato fries, and a side of cooked asparagus. For desert we had a some delicious macarons. It was so good since I was so hungry. Through dinner we only talked about stupid things. My mom was so excited. She was already even wanting to plan the wedding.

Me and Travis kissed goodnight and left to our separate rooms. I wake up at like 5:00am. I never wake up so early but I feel like I should take a shower. After the shower I get dressed and put on a sunflower dress with a black cardigan and some black toms. I put on some light make up and quickly blow dry my hair and get it to look nice.

At like 6:30 I decide I'm hungry. There's an IHOP near my parents house so I decide why not go walking. I leave my room and bump into Travis. "Where you going babe" he said. "IHOP" "wait for me let me just get my shoes" he said. He grabs them and we head outside to get there. We finally arrive at IHOP and it's not that full. Our guy waiter takes us to our table. Damn the waiter is hot. When I order he's going to think I'm a pig with everything I will order.

Me and Travis order orange juice but I decide to add a coffee in there. I order an omelette with a side of pancakes and Travis orders what Travis wants. The waiter brings us our food and winks at me. Oh my god. There was some really loud people on back of us. They were extremely annoying. "Oh Americans" Travis said. I actually stayed with the Australian accent and well Travis was born with it. My mom loved his little accent. I actually felt offended because I'm American so he wouldn't like it if I said the same about Australians. But I can't complain because they were really polite

"Let's go see a movie tonight" said the guy behind us. "Yes we should! Aww babe you always have the greatest ideas. Let's go see The boy next door" she said. "Travis I remind us not to go to the movies today or we'll be stuck with them" We laughed a bit. After we were done we tell the cute waiter to bring us our check. We pay and leave a bit more of a tip than usual because he's just too cute.

As we are heading out I decide why not look who these loud and aggregating people are? Why am I not so surprised it was Tate. I mean it had to be. He had the cute messy blonde hair and his perfect freaking dimple. Things didn't really change from him. We go outside and go straight home. I'm not even mad that he was with another girl. She was pretty and everything but he could of got something better. Violet your not jealous okay. He didn't love you so he went for someone else. Ah fuck you Tate. You make me go insane. "Travis lets go to the movies tonight" I said. "But you sa-" "shhh we are going"

I didn't get enough of Tate today so I want to see more of him. I get home and quickly change into a long dark blue shirt and some black leggings. "Travis are you ready" I scream. I swear he takes more time than I do. He comes downstairs and we head to the movies. "Two tickets to see The boy next door please" I said. "Here you go enjoy" she said handing us our tickets.

We get there and I automatically spot the people I wanted to see. I decide I want to sit in the same row as them. Travis probably thinks I'm crazy. "Really Vi, were like 4 seats away from them" he whispers in my ear. "Shhh I'm trying to watch the movie" I said. I wanted Tate to know it was me so my mission was for Travis to say my name out loud. "Trav can you go buy us some popcorn and soda please" I said and he said yes. When Travis got up I quickly took the opportunity to glance up at Tate and that girl. Holy shit he was still so freaking hot. I'm getting turned on by my old best friend. I feel like a perv but damn Tate. Before Travis leaves I call his name. "Yes Violet" he said. Oh my god I actually got what I wanted. Tate immediately turned to look at me. When he saw me his jaws dropped to the floor.