Well Okay Then...

Violet's POV

My heart gets happy as soon as I see Tate's beautiful face come in. Then I remember he's with that slut looking bitch. I laugh at the thought that I'm way better than her. It makes me smile.

"You guys made it" said Travis. "Yeah we did" said Tate's girl. They actually make a really good connection. Maybe they should go out. I thought this dinner was going to be good but it's honestly just awkward and annoying due to the fact that 'Hayden' always made Tate laugh. I look at Travis and try to make a little more action. Our food and drinks arrived and I wasn't really hungry anymore. I'm too stuffed on bullshit. They eat there meal and I just sit there and stare at their presence.

"Travis why are you so freaking sexy" I whisper in his ear making it sound sexy. "I want to fuck you so hard right now" he said. I don't want sex from Travis but I definitely wouldn't mind some from Tate. "Mmm fuck me then" I grab my hand and put it on his crotch. Hell yeah I made him hard. The powers I have on him is fucking perfect. Now that I realize its kind of strange that I never met Travis parents. I'll ask him about it later. I get up and go to the bathroom.

Once I get there I quickly lock the stall and let the rain fall. It felt wonderful. I hear someone come in. It's probably Tate because he wants me. I get out and to my surprise it's Hayden.

"Hi" "Listen bitch stay the fuck away from my boyfriend. You stupid slut" did Hayden really just fucking say that? I just said a simple hi and the bitch starts making up drama. "I'm sorry but do I know you" just thought it would be funny if I said that. "Oh please don't act like the little innocent one. I know that you're trying to seduce Tate because you want him back" will it be considered murder if I kill her. No I wouldn't commits such a crime. I just simply laugh at her face.

"First of all I'm not trying to seduce him. Second of all Tate wants me too or else you wouldn't be so scared of me taking him back" that shut the bitch up and I simply just walked out.

I grab Travis and say lets go. "Here's $300, pay for the check with it and leave the rest for a tip" I say to Tate.

I couldn't stand one more moment with that disturbing piece of crap. I actually feel 'cool' that a girl is jealous of me. I love the attention actually. I might as well just set up a friend date with Tate just to calm her down.

I feel like the worst person for not updating but I've been busy lately. I also ran out of ideas and don't know what to do anymore so I did a quick and small chapter. Sorry for mistakes love you all.