《Villagers and Relationships》

Since there's a lot of information about each villager and what to do for them, I'm going to be making a chapter for each, starting with the marriage candidates. If you want to learn a few tips before looking at the information, then here!

>>>>>>>>> 》〉》〉》〉》〉>>>>>>>>>>
- Tips -
By knowing what each villager likes and dislikes, you can change your relationship very easily. If you don't like the villager, then give them things they do not like. If you do like a villager and want to become their friend or partner, give them things they like, and talk to them often!

To become a villagers bf/gf you have to get to the max number of hearts with that villager. Keep in mind: if a villager has blocked off hearts that means you have a chance at dating them, there's also a 'single' placed under the character name, if they don't that means they're already married or you just can't date them.

 Keep in mind: if a villager has blocked off hearts that means you have a chance at dating them, there's also a 'single' placed under the character name, if they don't that means they're already married or you just can't date them

If you get to the max amount of hearts you can with a marriage available villager, go to Pierres shop and buy a bouquet! After you buy the bouquet, hand it to your loved one and you will almost 100% have a wedding soon after.

If you decide you want to break up with your bae, get a bouquet and pop it in the furnace. Once it comes out it will be a wilted bouquet, which you can give to your ex and break up. :c
(hopefully it won't have to come to that)

Marriage is a beautiful and expensive thing.. so, once you get max amount of hearts with your bf/gf; you can go to the beach on a rainy day, go across the bridge, and buy a mermaid pendent from a guy standing in the rain. Keep in mind, the mermaid pendent costs $10,000 , so come prepared.

If you feel like you don't want to be married to your bae anymore and want a divorce, go inside Lewis's house and click on the book to the left of his house. Once you click on it, you have the choice to pay $50,000 and divorce. This will result in your ex moving out, as well as all your relationship hearts being removed. You can always start again though 👀

There is a choice to date all of the marriage candidates at once (only one gender at a time), if you choose to do that and break all their hearts, go ahead I guess. Once you date the last candidate, bring a rabbits foot with you to the saloon date, and if you choose to do the bachelor date, give Alex a bouquet last. Either way will not end to great.

When you are married and have a nursery in your house, you husband or wife will eventually ask to have a kid with you, the max amount of kids you can have is two and they will both be separate genders. Here's ⬇️what they look like⬇️
(Mostly)

 Here's ⬇️what they look like⬇️(Mostly)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'______________'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Any other questions needed to be answered?
Write here >>>