Tears

- -Sakura's POV- -
He just...left. He even told me he doesn't like me. Why am I crying? I didn't even like that idiot! But why am I crying then? Is it because nobody likes me? Sasuke said no and then Naruto?! Why doesn't he like me anymore? Why-
"Sakura?" I heard someone call out for me. As I turned to them tears in my eyes, I tried to clean them away but they kept coming out.
"Y-yes?" I answered not knowing who it was, still crying my eyes out.
"Is everything ok?" It was Ino! I recognized her voice
I tried to lie, saying I was fine but how could I have lied with two literal rivers flowing out of my eyes. Ino helped me up and brought down to the city which is when everyone came around to comfort me. I told them that Naruto left in the middle of the date. They were all annoyed by his action of doing so and some even expressed their thoughts out loud. The others ones were quiet the whole time but showed their annoyance in other ways. Almost everyone was there: Ino, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Neji, Lee and Tenten were all there. Only Shikamaru and Sasuke weren't there. And Naruto.

- -Hinata's POV- -
So Naruto left the date? He was so excited for it. So why did he leave? Kakashi sensei and I saw him leave crying and running. I first thought Sakura said something mean to him but that doesn't seem to be the case. If it was his choice, why was he crying? I kept that story to myself. It was unnecessary at the moment trying to comfort Sakura pouring tears.
What am I feeling?
Why am I....happy?

- -Sasuke's POV- -
As I was running around trying to find Sakura, I found almost all of the Konoha 12 outside a restaurant hundle around a bench. What's going on here? I asked myself. Maybe Sakura is there! I told myself walking towards everyone. They all started to turn their heads towards and started frowning at my presence and even some started to gritte their teeths. Well, one atleast.
"What the fuck are you doing here! Trying to make Sakura feel even worst?" Screamed Kiba as he began walking towards me. I kept my calm. Seriously, why would I be scared of Kiba?
"Why would I tell you? I came here to talk with Sakura-" I tried to say.
"Haven't you done enough? You reject Sakura and then Naruto decides to leave her in the middle of their date. The best thing you can do is get out of here asshole!" Kiba screamed, pushing me away as he showed his teeth.
Naruto..left the date?
"Wait Naruto left?" I asked, genuinely surprised. So why was he in such a bad mood? Why did he break that tree? God damn it Naruto.
"Yeah he left and you should too!" Kiba told me, pushing me again.
"Wha-" I tried to say again but was interrupted again by someone screaming but it wasn't Kiba.
"SASUKE!" It was...

Shikamaru?