Naruto?

- -Hinata's POV- -
It was late. Very late. The clock kept ticking as it showed it was almost 2am. I couldn't sleep that night. My head hurt. My mind was busy and for once I needed someone to talk to. Anyone. As I got up from my bed, I put on a simple tee and pants. Unlocking my door, I went out. It was a quiet night and the moon was bright as the sky was clear from any clouds. I took a deep breath before knocking on Naruto's door. He's my neighbor, I was excited by that fact so why not talk to him? Oh but it's very late and he might be sleeping...but I need someone to talk to. Would he find it weird? I haven't talked to him since he annouced he had a date with Sakura.
Time went by as I stood there in front of a closed door. Nobody answered.
Guess he is a deep sleeper I told myself, turning back slightly disappointed. I was about to re enter my sweet before I heard slightly tired breaths coming up the stairs.
"Kiba?" I asked quietly, surprised to see him here.
"Hey Hinata, I know it's late- wait what are you doing up so late? And outside too?" He asked.
"I could ask the same thing for you" I countered back. He laughed it off. "But why are you here Kiba?"
"I couldn't sleep and uh I-I don't know, I felt like t-talking to you" He stuttered, scratching the back of his head, slightly blushing.
"Oh" I was shocked but I was happy. Finally someone to talk to.
"Do you want to take a walk? It's a beautiful night today" I recommended to him.
"Yeah-" He stopped and looked over, towards the stairs. "Hey...Kiba" I heard someone say.
"Naruto?- Dude what happened?!" He exclaimed, turning his whole body and showing his back to me. I leaned to the left to see a bruises and scratched Naruto. It looked as if he got out of a fight.
"Oh don't worry about me..." Naruto said with his iconic smile before rapidly falling towards the ground. Kiba was fast enough to react and catch him mid fall, right before hitting the hard concret floor.
I activated my Byakugan and checked.
"Everything is good, he just used all his chakra." I said with confidence but I was truly worried.
"Oh god he's cut everywhere!" Kiba exclaimed, beginning to examine the unconscious Naruto.
"Let's take him inside, I have a first aid kit" I told him, opening my apartments door. Kiba held Naruto in a bridal way and brought Naruto inside.

What happened Naruto?