Tenten

- -POV- -
"Soo, what do you want to do specifically? Just sparring?" Tenten asked as she stood in front Naruto, in the middle of he training ground.
"Well since it's our first day, what about everything-is-on-the-table spar?" Naruto answered back.
"Sounds good to me!" Tenten replied as she pulled out a scroll, making a poll appeared as she got into a stance.

"That's the spirit!"

As they both got into their stance, the sparring began. Naruto was the first to go into offensive, summoning his shadow clones, blocking the view as two started to create his signature rasengan. Tenten fought off the Naruto decoys with ease and realized Naruto's plan. When Naruto jumped up, arming his arm back to collide the rasengan, she summoned a giant sword, using it as improvised shield, blocking and pushing away Naruto. The sword explosed into pieces, almost cutting both Naruto and Tenten. Now, Tenten went into the offensive, jumping up and summoning multiple weapons and making them rain onto Naruto. Some cut but most missed as Naruto blocked some but dodged most. As she fell back down, armed with a kunai, they both collided with each other's kunais. It was a stand still, each trying to hit the other but they were equal in speed.
After a few more rasengan and weapons sparks, the spar had ended. After it ended, both Naruto and Tenten layed down on the grass out of breath, parallel from each other.
"Ugh" groaned Naruto, standing up slowly.
"Good fight Tenten" Said Naruto, handing an arm towards the still laying Tente. "Thank you" he said with a soft smile.
She grabbed his hand and shook it, standing up and smiling back as the sun began to set down.

"Let's keep this a secret"

- -Naruto's POV- -
Everything hurts. Well maybe I'm exaggerating since I'm already healing my wounds but whoa I was not expecting Tenten to fight that well. Welp, I got some time to kill but I have no idea what to do.

(Time skip)

"Have you gotten a partner?" Konan asked, making paper shurikens and throwing them towards my direction.

"Yeah, she lines up with the conditions you asked for." I answered, dodging the volley of shurikens, jumping from tree to tree but some managed to cut strands of my hair.

I sense someone...
Don't worry, that's the Anbu sent to watch me, remember?
Hmmm

"Naruto" Konan called out.
"Yes?" I answered and standing up straight.
"Let's make you try to make the rasengan without the help of your shadow clones"

It was grueling and annoying. The rasengan either exploded in my hand or was too weak and didn't keep its shape for long. Konan kept watching and only gave a few cryptic tips on what to do. Couldn't blame her, this is probably the first time she has seen this jutsu before. 3am came sooner than I wanted.
"Keep training at home, you have potential" She told me as she stood up from a sitting position.
"Goodbye Naruto"
"Goodbye Konan"
I was arrived at the gates, I only then realized how truly tired I was. My legs began to fail on me as I walked up the stairs to my apartment. I could hear people talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying or who exactly was talking.
Is that Kiba? What he's doing here?
"Hey...Kiba"
"Naruto?- Dude what happened!?" He asked me, shocked by my numerous bruises and cuts that bleed.
"Oh don't worry about me..." I told him chuckling.

I kept on chuckling until I fell unconscious, everything going black.