V

Naruto POV

(It'll change! I promise!!(┬┬﹏┬┬))

I opened my eyes and blocked off Kurama's chakra.

"Did you just switch chakras?"

Neko-sensei asked. I smiled and answered.

"Yes, I have to use my own chakra to heal you. I can't use Kyuubi's without hurting you..."

I mumbled.

"And other things..."

Neko-sensei looked at me again with a tilt of his head.

"What was that?"

I frowned and began healing him. He groaned in pain, then a snap rang through the forest and his groaning stopped. I realized that when I landed on him with the armor I had broken the top part of his spine.

"Whoops...Sorry about that sensei.."

He got up and looked at me.

"For what-"

I cut him off.

"I broke the top of your spine when using that armor jutsu...that's what that popping sound was.."

He sighed and I looked at him.

"I asked you to attack me, I kinda deserved it. Though you should head out. You still need to clean, get food, and practice your Jutsus."

I looked at him, dumbfounded until I realized.

"Oh damn. I do have to clean the compound..."

I stood up and bowed.

"Thank you Neko-sensei!"

I then trotted off. Not before hearing him scream.

"STOP CALLING ME NEKO!!"

I snickered and ran home.

3rd Person

(Ye-)

Naruto opened the gate to his compound and closed it behind him before walking around the house and into the back. The yard was about an acre. Naruto's eyes widened and he looked at the area. There was a place by the side of the house for a flower bed and areas lining the fence for vegetables and other plants. There was a pool a few yards from the back door and there was a large dirt, rock, and sand area beyond the pool. There was a grill on the patio and a large grassy area. Though it was all overgrown it could be fixed. Naruto shook himself and unlocked the back door before taking in the area. The back door was a look out point from the kitchen table. It was covered in dust but it was a nice wood table. It had enough room to sit 10 people at most. The walls were pretty empty other than a photo of the Yondaime and Kushina.Naruto smiled at the photo and walked around the table and into the living room where he slept. The plastic liner that covered the couch was on the floor and a blanket was drapped on the cushions. The boxes the ANBU had were all on the floor in a small pile. Naruto smiled sadly and walked to the kitchen. It was an open style kitchen with an island. The countertop was white polished marble.The refrigerator was near the hall. There was an electric stove and an electric oven. A microwave was above the stove. The cabinets had white doors. The cabinet that held the plates, bowls, and cups had glass doors with white wood rims. Naruto looked below the cabinet and saw a dishwasher. He smiled and heaved a sigh.

"Thank kami. I don't have to hand wash all of the dishes."

He looked in all the cabinets and looked out the window that was stationed above the sink. There was room to place some small cactus or plants. Naruto smiled and walked to the hall. There were 4 doors 2 of which were spare rooms and 1 was a full bathroom. Naruto opened the last door and gasped.