1, The Prison

Hiii :), firstly this is for fun, cause my brain can't take it any longer.

Second, this isn't meant to be exact with any timeline at ALL, or even close to how the MCU movies go, so bear with me. Sky and Bucky are at hydra at the same time.... Dah, dah, dah.

Imagine the winter soldier and civil war happens while she gains her powers so bucky is already good. The winter soldier is also not as mean as he is when he's with her you know ( wink wink ) THAT'S all enjoy luvlies. mwah. The chapters will progressively get longer don't worry :) Also, i hate reading trust me but gotta love that slow burn

________________________________________________________

Sky's life wasn't, how you say the prettiest. Grew up an only child and lost her childhood to hydra because her parents needed money to ensure they had something to eat and a bed to sleep on.

Hydra was taking children for a high price and was performing experiments on physiological behaviour. Well, that wasn't what she bargained for. Her parents were promised she would have a cozy room and three meals a day. If you reduce that to a small bed and one small meal a day, you should be able to visualize better.

She was one of 10 other kids, that she knew of. Slowly that number decreased. From ages 18-21 it was a complete blur. Until, they started training her to become an assassin, although they didn't tell her that. She was injected with a blue vile but it wasn't full, maybe around less than half. It hurt. Skylar's screams echoed through the vacant hallways. She was strong, agile, smart, what next?

A week later another scream awoke her, this one worse than any before. Skylar had mastered her way around the hallways. So she did what any curious teenager who knew nothing about where she was. She followed the sound.

The sound led her to a dimly lit hallway and at the end, a door was slightly pried open. No guards, nothing it was almost as if this room was beckoning for her to enter. There he laid, barely awake. Sky assumed maybe he was the same age as her. He was stronger, bigger and very handsome compared to the old men and woman she saw every week.

Sky walked in to see if he was ok. She slowly walked over to where you could see his face. A grab to her wrist and her back met the wall behind her. A small shriek left her. After her world became still she could only see steel blue eyes and long dark hair in front of her.

Sky's POV

His strong arms grabbed my wrists to pull them above my head, the air that filled my lungs was stolen from me. My throat logged together looking for airways, yet nothing was gripping my neck. This mysterious man whom I broke his privacy had long dark brown hair that covered his gorgeous eyes. His intoxicating low grunt as he pushed me back, his purple bags that make his blue eyes pop. The hot air I felt a brush against being as we stood inches apart, it was a weird scene and feeling. 

"If I didn't just shit myself I would be melting, he is wow" - I repeated in my head.

"Who are you!" - The mysterious guy said

"I don't know my name but I'm a coded member."

The man simply looked at me still gleaming but slightly confused.

" I'm with Hydra"

"Oh, still why are you in my room. Leave."

Part of me wanted to dash, but my feet wouldn't fight back. I wanted to stay in his grasp. It was the only other person my age I'd seen in ages.

" I know, I'm sorry. I don't get to see a lot of this prison so.... the door was open."

"So you assume you have the right to enter.... I see"